2

***

K O N G

FAITH HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR THE ONE SHE WAS GONNA HELP, FOR YEARS . When Aech called Parzival, F4ith already knew who he was, actually she knew everything about him. His real name, where he lives, the number of coins he has, etc. But she needed to admit that him being friends with the orc, caught her off guard. The reason she chose him was because he was the best in the most of the games in Oasis, or at least that's what she thought. No one was a worthy of the Easter Egg. Maybe him, though.

Rade knew that whoever gets the three keys was gonna rule the world, literally, and Rade didn't want a Sixer to win the contest, so she was looking for an avatar that was worthy of winning.

Rade was driving through the Oasis one night when she saw Parzival for the first time. He had green hair, a mortal combat belt and clothes that were too normal for an avatar his range, but he didn't even looked her way.  Something about him told F4ith he was the one.

Since then, F4ith has been following him everywhere he goes. Halliday was important to F4ith, and she wanted someone to rule the Oasis perfectly, just like Halliday.

***

Parzival entered the Oasis, ready to go straight to the race and win it for once and all. It had been years, and he was willing to catch the key, even though he was confused for the last call he had had with Aech, there had been this girl next to him and he had called her "dude".  She was hella attractive, and couldn't take her of his mind. He literally saw her everywhere. After the call ended, he sweared he had seen her walking a couple avatars after him; the same hair, her lilac skin and her gray eyes that suited her face perfectly; however, he was wrong and, besides, there was the thing that he continued seeing her but it wasn't her, just his mind and what he wanted to see.

***

F4ith watched everyone get ready for the race that was staring in a few seconds, 30 seconds to be exact. It's been a while since F4ith competed in the race. She thought it was pointless to even be there, but since she found Parzival, she has gone to every race possible. Everyone knew her, and her car, Herbie, yes she had had the privilege to drive Herbie. Everyone knows Herbie, it is like the star of the Oasis, and in secret, Rade was the one who found the portal to first key. It had been years since Halliday died and nobody was finding anything, so F4ith thought a little help wouldn't hurt.

But as Rade predicted, the Oasis players were just stupid and since then, they haven't  found anything.

Rade was ready, turning on the engine with everyone's eyes on Herbie.

HERBIE IS BACK. Everyone was thinking. Even though no one knew who was inside him.

The traffic light was now green, which meant that you needed to hurry the hell up if you wanted to win, but not for F4ith. She knew the whole thing, she knew how to win. She was just there for fun, and to keep an eye on Parzival, but she didn't said the second thing out loud.

F4ith pushed the pedal to the maximum, overtaking all the other cars in the process. Her heart beating a thousand miles per hour, she knew she was going the wrong direction, but it was always fun to watch other player fail miserably, die and lose everything they worked for.  She continued driving until Kong appeared in its way. Well it was more a He for F4ith. She smirked at her old friend.

When she started playing in the Oasis and found out there was a live action King Kong in the game, she knew Halliday had put the animal for her, he knew how much she enjoyed the movie; when she finally got the chance to meet the mammal, she found out she could actually get close to him without getting killed or injured. Of course she thought it was one of the benefits Halliday had talked about she would get. She had just tried being with Kong alone and didn't know the consequences of being with Kong along other people , but for F4ith, it was okay because she didn't have that much friends.

She stopped the car engine.

***

Parzival slowed down te moment he saw F4ith talking to the beast that didn't let anyone finish the race, King Kong.

The avatar, was outside of the amazing Herbie, she walked towards Kong, taking out her helmet. She was finally going to let everyone now who had beed driving Herbie; some people thought the driver was a man, most of them, actually. She let her long hair come out. All eyes were on her, the ones that had stopped their cars to looked at the show. Aech came out of his car to scream.

"YO, I KNOW HER!"

***

Parzival couldn't comprehend the words that were leaving violet skinned girl, but from the looks of it, he could tell that it was intriguing.

Parzival parked the car a couple of meters away from them after he jumped before bridge fell into pieces, in that moment Kong entered in the full-bitch mode. He panicked, while F4ith rises both of her arms calming the creature.

"Not him Kong, not him." F4ith whispered, so Parzival couldn't hear her.

The creature calmed down in response. The girl smirked.

From a distance, the sound of a motorcycle could be heard. Parzival looked for the source, his eyes landing on a red motorcycle that was speeding straight towards Kong.

Parzival stepped out of his car. Turned around noticing Art3mis at the broken bridge, willing to cross it. Kong started acting as planned again, crushing everything in its way.

"Fuck." F4ith took steps back getting away from Kong.
Art3mis was going full speed, in that moment Parzival ran to her and in a swift movement, he grabbed Art3mis by the hand and flew through the air surrounding Art3mis with his arms and falling hard to the ground.

F4ith looked from afar, rolling her eyes and murmuring
"Assholes" before leaving.

——————-
By the way, infinity War...

Fuck you Russo Brothers

LOVED IT! ❤️

Anyone who would like to talk about it?

WOAH

That was F A S T.

Thank you so much. 200+ reads!

Voting, 19. Goodness

1 comment W O A H. sWEet bABy JEsuS.