Chapter Three: Cheer Squad

.:: Y/n's POV ::.

"Y/n it's your turn" Bucky said and you nodded. Addison was already in, I took a deep breath and thought who I was doing this for. Addison, Mom, Dad, Bucky..and....Zed. I need to support him.

I started to cheer like never before
Me: "S-E-A! What does that spell?"
Crowd: "Sea!"
Me: "B-R-O-O-K! Put them together they spell? Seabrook!"

I did a back flip. And "We were made for this there's nothing we can do we're here to stay and win the day!" Then I did some awesome jumps that Addison couldn't pull off then...

" Wohoo!" "Go Y/n!" "Go Seabrook!" Everyone cheered, I get to breath normally again. "Y/n...You have made it to the team!" Bucky threw me the pom poms and caught them.

I quickly ran towards to Addison, we bought squealed like children who just got candy. I saw Bree and she looked upset, she saw me and smiled. She mouthed "Congratulations"

"What's wrong?" Addison asked. "It's Bree. We made it to the team, but how about her?" Addison smirked at me which means 'beg'

"Hey Bucky" I called him, "Yeah cuz?" "Can you get Bree in? Pretty please" Me and Addison used out cute eyes. He sighed

"Bree!" He called, Bree walked confused and nervoud "You're in the team.. I see you have...Potential but as stand in" Bucky gave him the pom poms and we squealed again celebrating happily

"Bree, Mary Jane and My two favorite cousins. Later at night meet us at the gate of Zombietown" Bucky smirked

"What are we gonna do there Buck?" Mary Jane asks. "It's cheer initiation, dummy!" Stacey exclaimed. "Every year we do this so trust us" Tracey said with a devilish smirk on his face

This is something fishy. "Nighttime and what time actually?" I asked. "7PM" Bucky said.

"Alright!" Addison and I said in awe so they wouldn't suspect anything about me. We walked out of the gym it was pretty early it was 3 hours before our first Cheer Initiation.

"Wanna..." I started the sentence, "Celebrate.." Continued Addison, "At the ICE CREAM PARLOR!?" We said it at the same time again.

"Okay!" Now Mary Jane and Bree said in awe.

.:: ICE CREAM PARLOR ::.

We exited school and went to the Ice cream Parlor.

"Seabrook has a lot of variety of" Mary Jane "Vanilla" all of us said in awe. "Okay it's getting weird, let's stop saying or continuing eachother's sentences" Mary Jane laughed.

"No we actually can't" Addison said, "Why not?" Bree asked. "We were born like this" We said at the same time, "Got it" MJ snickered and we laughed

"So Y/n" Mary Jane started and broke our silence. "Yeah?" I replied, "Bucky told me you encountered a zombie." Once Bree found out she almost spit out the water she was drinking at us.

"You encountered a zo-" Mary Jane covered Bree's mouth, "zombie" now Bree whispered

"Yeah she did. She was lucky that zombie didn't bite her ear off, she doesn't actually hate them. She gets angry if they don't get treated fairly" Addison explained.