Fight Her. (Loki)

My boots pounded against the surface of the bridge as I made my way to Heimdall.

"My Lady."

"I request permission to go to Midgard." I walk forwards to my dear friend.

"The All Father has commanded that no one enters or leaves without his permission."

My cold hand finds the hilt of my sword as I stared at my friend who eyed me back. "I don't need his permission."

He gives me a small smile. "I need to attend to the court, I have information they need." Heimdall walks away from his sword and past me, pausing as he does so. "Bring him back, My Lady. Only you can dispel the enchantment he's under."

"I swear." Approaching his sword I put my hands on it before I twisted it. "Midgard." Then light swallows me and I find myself on the top of a building.

I glance around to see Loki staring at me in shock, stepping forward I eyed the man with different eye colour. "I demand you release Loki Laufeyson from you enchantment, you beast." I stood in front of the man who smirks at me.

"I am Loki, and I'm under no enchantment you-"

"Your eyes say differently. The Other, I request you release Laufeyson from your hold at once."

"I am me. I suggest you leave Lady Veronica, or I will kill you myself."

"If you truly were Loki Laufeyson, you would know you couldn't. Not unless I have broken the spell he casted on our hands." I smirked, drawing my sword. "Now, let the enchantment go."

"Never." Loki's persona changes as he glares at me.

"My Prince, I request that you fight now. Or else the innocent will be slain and I will be the one standing in your way. And we both know you that if you harm me in anyway the injury will reflect on your body also."

The controlled Loki stepped back for a moment, eyeing me with so much hate. "You bitch, you bitch! You made a blood pact with Royalty! You will die for what you have done!"

"Not without a fight first." I held the sword in front of me, pointing downwards as I put my left hand on my hip. "Now, should you make the first move, or shall I?"

"You wouldn't harm Laufeyson, would you?"

"You haven't been able to break into his secrets, have you? In the blood pact he told me that if it is needed to, I have to wound him. His part was that if he ever harmed me, his body will reflect the wound as well. We were quite the serious children while we were left with one another . . . well, some of the time."

"You're still a foolish child, you can't break the Tesseract's hold on this Prince's mind."

"That's where you're wrong, see, he taught me a few things when we were younger." Removing my hand from my hip I held the closed fist in my lips before I blew on it. "You shouldn't brought the Chitauri to Midgard, Other, not without tainting other's minds first, you might have had a chance to win if you did so."

"Why, what could you ever do?"

 Smiling I continued to blow onto my hand before I raised it to the sky and opened up my palm. Smiling as the pale blue wisps rise into the air above me before it transforms into a dragon. It wraps around me protectively as I smiled tauntingly at The Other.

And then I noticed that his left eye was his usual green, causing me to smile. "It looks like your grip is already loosening, Other."

"I won't let you have him. He is mine!" He yells angrily, waving his hands around crazily before he raised is scepter. The dragon launched forwards, I watched while The Other attacked the dragon while I waited for Loki to push The Other out.

 "Who are you?"

I looked over to the man in the red suit. "I am Lady Veronica, how do you do?" I bowed.

"Why are you here?"

"To get rid of The Other."

"The Other?"

"The thing forcing Prince Laufeyson into doing these actions against Midgard."

". . . Wah . . ."

"You didn't know? Not even Thor saw it, did he? He's always been the unobservant one."

"Asgardian?"

I nod before I started to run forwards, towards Loki. "OTHER!" I yelled, colliding with Loki. Our weapons flew away from us while I pinned Loki to the floor once again. "It seems I win this round, ta-ta." I smiled as the blue from his eye disappeared and changed to green.

"Veronica?"

"Hi, long time no see Mister 'I'm going to drop off of the bridge after I just proposed to someone'." I glared down at him as he gave me a horrified look.

"Oh god, it wasn't because of you-"

"Mmm . . . someone needs a hair cut." He chuckles while I gave him a smile and helped him onto his feet. "Now, how do we stop this thing?"

"Just get the scepter, put it in there and the door closes."

I bent down, picking up the scepter and walked over to the lock. I pause, staring at the blue cub in distaste, until arms came from my sides and cold hands were placed over mine.

"Together?"

"Just like old times." I hum while Loki presses his face against the back of my head and we insert the scepter and closed the door. "That was easy than I thought it would be."

"The Other wanted an exit strategy."

"Shall we try to heal Midgard's infections?" I ask, turning our faced were inches apart . . . well, his chin is level with my eyebrows. I'm short, okay.

"After I kiss my soon-to-be bride." Before he could do so though, someone cleared their throat. Looking around Loki I stare at the metal man curiously while Loki grumbles under his breath.

"I am not even going to ask why you're cosy with Reindeer Games, but there is some aliens at the moment - destroying New York, and we might want to go down there and help."

"Oh yeah." I smiled brightly at him while I ducked under Loki's arms and picked my sword up again. "Ready to go, Metal Man?"

"You can call me Tony, Tony Stark-"

"Is flirting with my wife more important than this city?" Loki growls.

"WIFE?" Tony yells while I rolled my eyes.

"See you boys later, most preferably in the heat of battle!" I yelled cheerfully.

"Veronica, don't you dare-" 

Beaming at Loki I turned and started to run off of the edge of the edge of the building. "ALIEN WOMAN STOP!"

Jumping off of the roof I fell three metres before landing on my wisp dragon. "FOR MIDGARD!" I yelled, charging into battle.

Though worry did taint my mind as I slay the Chitauri, the All Father will be quite angry at me for disobey his orders . . . I just hope I don't get executed. 

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=126239831