What is happening?

It is tuesday morning 9 O'clock. Me, Ellen and Maya are chatting in the train. We are on our way to Amsterdam. It is really busy in the train. A lot of little girls wearing orange.  " I feel really, old, I guess. I say to Ellen and Maya. " Yeah indeed. There are so many little girls. its weird. But they weren't there from the start. says Maya. 

Yeah she is right, we are fan since X factor.  We saw every video dairy. So much memories.

After one hour and 30 minutes we arrived at the stadium.  There were some girls waiting in the queue.

We have to go waiting in queue Orange. We walk across the stadion to the queue. There are sitting a few girls. I think 10 or 12 maybe. We go sit next to them. It's 11 O'clock and the doors open at 4 pm. So we have to wait a long time.  In the meantime we sing 5SOS & One Direction songs. its really funny. Finally its 4 pm. We walk inside and go to the orange area. We are standing front row. We have to wait till 7 pm before 5SOS performs. we decide to get some food separately.  First Maya goes, then Ellen and then me. I walk to the little food store.  I have to wait very long. So I ask something to a security guard.  He says I have to go upstairs.  I go upstairs but I don't think he understands what I meant. I walk through a door I come in big hallway.  There is no food store. I walk through the hallway and when I decide to go back downstairs I bump into someone.  I look up and see some beautiful blue eyes staring at me.

-----------------------------------------

Tudum tsss