Am i dreaming?

I look up and see some beautiful blue eyes staring at me....

It turns a smile on my face when I see who it is. I look shy to the floor.  "Hello there, please look up, don't be shy"  Say's the boy in front of me. I lift my head up and look in his eyes. I feel my hart skip a beat. *Is this real, is is this the boy that I dream about, that boy I see every day on twitter, but I know I will never meet him. Am I dreaming? This is not happening, wait it is happening....*   I feel him take my hand, I'm so in shock that I hear only half of what he is saying. "You can come with me if you want, we can chill out? Niall says. *Yesss it's that beautiful blond haired Irish boy*  "Uhm, my friends are still in the Orange area... I have to go back... * Stupid to say that Joy... Grrr on the inside I'm really pissed of myself for saying that.*  "You can bring your friends if you want? I think the boys would love it." He says still looking me in the eyes. "Well I'll go and get them, they would love to meet you! I'll see you in a minute." I answer. "Yeah, that's okay, I'll wait here" Niall says with a big smile on his face.  I walk away, almost hitting the door with my face. I look back to Niall and he is laughing at me. I walk back to the orange area. "Where is your food?" Ellen asks. "Uhm well, something happend.... You have to come with me.." I answer. "What's going on Joy? Explain? " Maya says in panic. "I can't say a thing. Just take everything you have and come with me, you won't regret. " I answer calm. They walk with me upstairs, they continualy ask what's going on. I don't answer them... They have to found out what's going on..

Niall's P.O.V

I want to walk back to our dressingroom, but then someone bumped up to me. I look up and see some beautiful green eyes staring at me. She smiles but then looks shy to the ground. "Hello there, please look up, don't be shy" I say to the girl in front of me. She lift her head up and I feel that my cheeks turn red. She is beautiful. I take her hand andsay something to her, but I don't have her full attention. "You can come with me if you want, we can chill out? I say. "Uhm, my friends are still in the Orange area... I have to go back" she says, looking to the floor again. "You can bring your friends if you want? I think the boys would love it." I say and she looks back into my eyes. "Well I'll go and get them, they would love to meet you! I'll be back in a minute" she says enthousiastic. "Yeah, that's okay, I'll wait here" I say with a smile on my face. She noticed, and smiles back. She walks back and almost hit the door with her face. I start laughing, she looks back with a red face. Then she disappears.. I can't wait to see those beautiful green eyes again.  After a few minutes the door opens....