Chapter 2: The crazy plan

I was overly pissed as I went out of a club at Hollywood Boulevard, enjoying with some friends, dancing and drinking when Xander's legal advisor called to threaten me. I didn't go to work earlier that day either and that egoistic son-of-a-bitch just couldn't leave me alone. He even ordered his damn lawyer to pester me right when I was having fun. Suddenly, I felt not in the mood to party and just decided to go home. I kicked my Gucci knee-high boots as soon as I enter the guest room of Eloise's place and plumped down on the bed. I got so damn furious because that frigging bastard threatened to sue me if I still wouldn't come to work tomorrow and it would be my last warning since I'd been absent for two consecutive days already. Shit! I need a plan. I can't let that asshole play me around his fingers! That night I twist and turn on the bed while thinking of a plan when my phone rang again. I absent-mindedly answered it without looking who the caller was.

"Hello?"

"Abby... I missed you..." My brow furrowed as I recognized Nathan's voice. How the hell did he get my number? I changed my phone number because of him. He was my boyfriend six months ago. We just lasted for two months or so because I got suffocated by him. He was just too possessive and the fact that I couldn't trust men led to our breakup. I kinda hate men to be exact, but I thought I'd try another relationship to change that, yet it just didn't work so I broke up with him, but it seemed like he still couldn't get over me or maybe he couldn't since he didn't get me to bed yet. That's what men are... They'd go crazy over you at first, but when they get what they wanted from you, they would throw you like some useless trash.

"Nathan, can't you put it inside your thick skull that we're over? Why are you calling me?" The annoyance in my voice was very audible and I heard him sigh. I felt pity for him, but if I become too nice to him, he'd take that in a wrong way and pester me nonstop.

"I'm sorry... I just can't accept it... That we're over. I love you and I want us back—"

"No way. I don't love you, Nathan. I never did. So please leave me alone. I have so many problems to deal with right now and I don't want you to add to it," I said in a firm voice. It was mean, but I had to. He was acting like a stalker already and it was getting on my nerves.

"I can help. Just tell me what you want." I rolled my eyeballs in annoyance. He was so persistent. This could be the reason that I would never love him. No matter how I'd tell him I don't want it or I don't like it, he'd still force me to have it. I didn't even like him the slightest and it got me to wonder how I even put up with him for two months. I just couldn't imagine. He had been just plain crazy and should see a shrink. He got overly obsess to have me and sometimes it would get creepy.

"No, Nathan. Please stop this. Stop acting like a fool because it won't get us back."

"Please Abby... Please give me another chance... I'll change myself so you'll like me again," he begged, but I was getting irritated. He just didn't know when to quit. I had to change my number again.

"Nathan, you're good-looking, smart, and rich. A lot of girls will swoon over you. Don't just focus on me. I will never love a man again, you should know that."

"No. I want you," he insisted and dropped the call in an instant. I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to think of my plan and it hit me. I smiled as my naughty brain worked just as I needed it. So, Alexander Hamilton, be prepared! If I can't quit this damn job, then I'll make you fire me... I laughed wickedly as I just made a crazy, but perfect plan.

=====####=====

I had taken my time in dressing up since getting late wouldn't put me to jail, right? I sneered while applying my bloody-red lipstick, a symbol of my impending battle. Xander just declared a war against me and I wouldn't raise the damn white flag to satisfy his ego. I dressed to kill today, hoping it would kill Xander literally. He had been my most hated person on the entire planet including the universe. He ruined my teenage life as I mopped during my entire high school life like someone mourning at a funeral when he broke my young heart into a tiny little pieces. Enough brooding already, I told myself inwardly and smiled at my reflection in the mirror. I looked absolutely gorgeous, no doubt about that. I was wearing a white semi-fitted button-down blouse—three buttons were intentionally opened. I paired it with my Dior orange neon mini coral skirt, and three inches high black leather ankle boots. My long shapely legs were covered with sheer black stockings that had my slender legs. Then, I let my long auburn hair fell loosely just above my back. I promised I'd let him drool at my feet and at the same time, I'd make his life a living hell or at least I hoped he would. Now, let the plan begins...