Chapter 1

“You don’t belong here, omega.”, the man said. He spat at the fraile boy who had stumbled upon his territory.

The boy growled lowly in warning to the man. He planted his feet firmly on the ground, ready to flee or fight if necessary. Showing fear would only mean death, he learned that ages ago.

“Why are you on my territory, bitch?”, he said. He took a step closer to the boy and the boy’s growls grew louder.

“I’m not a bitch and I was just passing through, asshat.”

“Watch your tone, omega!”, the alpha growled. His voice purposely commanding, meant for intimidation.

The boy laughed, a smirk gracing his features. Another day, another alpha. It was an endless cycle for a rogue omega in a world obsessed with levels of power. Sometimes you had to have a little fun.

“Temper, temper. Be careful you might pop a vein, alpha.”

“You need someone to put you in your place, omega.”, the man growled. He shifted into his wolf form and pounced at the young omega but before he could attack, another wolf stood in front of him.

The man stopped and growled at the new character. The man was shorter than  the young omega, his hair a jet black and piercing hazel eyes. He was a stark contrast to the omega who had messy pastel colored hair, greasy with dirt, and almond colored eyes. His attire was more formal than casual while the omega wore tattered and dirty cloths.   

The omega smelled the strong alpha hormones radiating off of the male, making the other man’s pale in comparison. He must be a pack alpha or something close to it.  

“What business do you have with my omega?”, the man asked, his eyes narrow.

The other alpha shifted quickly, sputtering in the man’s presence.

“Yoongi, I didn’t know he was yours.” He turned towards the omega, looking at him with distaste. “He needs to be taught a thing about manners.”, he muttered.

The omega growled at the man from behind the other alpha.

“Excuse me?”, the other alpha said, his voice icy and the other alpha cowared once again.

“Nothing, sir.”

“Good. We will be taking our leave now.”, Yoongi said, turning around and grabbing the stunned omega’s wrist. “I trust that we won’t have any problems in the future.”

“Of course not, sir.”