Scarlet's attempt

*********Recap***********

"What the heck are you doing girl! Strip. You know the rules. No stripping you get a whipping," It was Mark talking to another cage after us. Everyone knows that rule. I experienced the whipping once. They used a leather strap and hit you 10 times across the back. It freaking HURTS! My head whipped in the direction of the yelling. The fully clothed girl was standing there with her chest puffed up.

I narrowed my eyes. I know her! It was Scarlet. Crap.

****End of Recap****

"What if I don't want too?" Scarlet smarted off.

"Oh you will want to when I am done with you!" Rodger growled. He went for the cage, grabbing the bars until his knuckles turned white. Scarlet just sat there with a smirk on her face.

"Bring it on fat man! I have been through heck here and I am ready for some payback!" She snarled walking closer to the bars.

"Brea, Scarlet may be getting into something she can't handle," Jamie whispered beside me. I nodded my head as I walked closer to my cage so I could get a better view of the situtaion. Rodger's face was chilli pepper red and he was reaching for his keys. Everyone in Scarlet's cage was backing away from where Rodger was. Leia, Scarlet's closest friend, was trying to pull Scarlet away but she wouldn't budge.

I could see her talking to Scarlet but Scarlet would just push her backwards. Rodger had his keys in the lock and was unlocking it. Everyone was watching. This did not happen often, not many girls had enough guts to do this. All we needed was some popcorn and it was like we are in the theater again.

"I am going to get you girl!" Rodger said as he threw open the cage door, lunging at Scarlet. She easily dodged him and ran through the open door.

"Haha! Look at who is in the cage now!" She pointed at Rodger laughing. Mark must have stepped out of his daze and jumped at Scarlet. She punched him in the face, knocking him out cold. Rodger looked at her like she was insane. He sprang out of the cage and jumped at her again.

"Listen here girl! If you come to me right now, you will not get as bad as a punishment as you should from me. Just come he- OHF!"

Scarlet started laughing hysterically. She had just kicked him right in the junk. She started running towards the exit which the idiot guards left open.

"I am going to get help okay ladies! I will be back. Hopefully with the cops!" She yelled before she exited through the door. We all stared in her direction until a smile broke across my face and I let out a big "Whoop!"

Rodger and Mark and ran after our saving grace.

Everybody started to clap and cheer. For that moment we were all happy. We had a chance to be free. I think we could all see the happy end of the rainbow; running home to their family with tears in their eyes. Seeing the people they loved again, after already thinking they were going to die before that time came. It made us all happy just thinking that Scarlet could bring us home.

This happy moment was ruined by a high pitched scream. Scarlet came running back into the room with tears swelling in her eyes.

Everybody was deathly quiet realizing that their chance of happiness is ruined.

"What happened?" Somebody near her asked. Scarlet started to shake her head.

"Its crazy up there. There is absolutely no way of escaping. Maybe some other person can save us but for now we are all screwed," Scarlet replied walking back to her cage.

"Scarlet! Come here. What made you scream?" I said hoping she would hear me. Her head snapped up and she made her way to my cage.

"Oh Brea! You should see up there, its awful. Its like a bar in there. Its dark, and you couldn't even see if it was bright because of all the cigarette smoke. I couldn't breath! There are bars set up everywhere and all of the windows are barred. No way of escaping unless you are very sneaky or can kick some major butt. I hope someone can come along and do it. Now there are guards coming after me. They saw me and one smacked my cheek. Thats what made me scream," she said shaking her head as she walked away.

When she reached her cage she pulled on the door. It wouldn't open, Mark had locked it when he left. She frantically tried opening it again. Leia was trying to open up the door from the inside. They started to panic. The big door at the front of the room slammed open. Everybody stopped what they were doing to stare at the men coming through the door.

Scarlet stopped trying to open the door and held herself with pride as the men marched to her. They stopped just short of 8 feet. The Boss appeared. I could see Scarlet's eyes grow in size as she realized how big this was.

"Scarlet, you have been a very naughty girl. Why have you done these things? You were such a good battler and you would have gotten out so soon... You should not have kicked Roger in the no-no spot or punched Mark in the face. Very bad. I'm dissapointed! Guards," the Boss snapped his fingers. Three big beefy men marched up to Scarlet.

"Get away from me!" She screamed running backwards. The guards easily caught up with her and grabbed her arms. She tried to kick one but the other guard grabbed her legs. The more she wiggled the more the guards tightened their hold. This didn't stop her from trying though.

We all stood queitly to watch her being carried out, scared of what was going to happen to us. The Boss turned toward the door with a creepy smile one his face.

"I am goin to have fun tonight," I heard him murmer to one of his men. The man just smiled at the Boss and nodded. A chill ran up my spine. Poor Scarlet.

Everyone watched as the group of men walked out of the building. There was no sound besides the loud sobbing of Leia. One of her cagemates had her arm around Leia trying to comfort her. I shook my head turning around.

Jamie was standing in the middle of the cage with wide eyes, Alexa was sitting in the corner shaking, and Brit and Kelly were sitting down staring at the door that the Boss had just walked out of.

"Its okay guys. She will be alright. I hope," I muttered under my breath. I shrugged it off and sat down next to Alexa.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I will be fine. Will Scarlet be okay?" she said with concern covering her face.

"I have no idea," I left the coversation at that. I stood up and walked to where I usually sleep. Laying down, my mind went crazy thinking of everything that had happened. Days were usually not as hectic as this one. I took a deep breath forcing my brain activity to slow down. Only one thing was stuck in my mind as I drifted of to sleep. Scarlet's description of the room upstairs.

*********************************************************************************

This chapter was a pain to write and is probably not going to be good or long. Sorry!

anyways vote... comment :)

Thanks for reading!

<3 J.E.