you're mine

𝕀 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕛𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕚 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕚 𝕒𝕞

im nothing special

|~~~~|

Harry and Hermione were never seen apart.Never not seen together.One day,weeks later,when Hermione had completed their Love Potion,Harry noticed Hermione scrunching up as smacks and moans could be heard from the corner,where Ron and Lavender were sucking eachother's face off.

"Hermione,we have eachother.You don't need him."

"Im starting to worry what im going to do after Hogwarts.."said Hermione,dazing away."Well,"said Harry,contemplating. "you can stay with me,you see,I want to fix up Grimmauld Place a little more."said Harry reassuringly.Hermione beamed and smiled.

Harry and Hermione spent their days lounging in the grass,looking up at the stars,and holding hands.Of course,they did homework and studied together.Because with Hermione,that was very necessary.They had finished the Love Potion yesterday,and Snape tried it on two toads,including Trevor,Neville's toad.They didn't separate at all,and Snape was forced to kill the toad,much to Neville's relief.

"Harry,work on your essay instead of playing with my hair.."said Hermione,slapping his hand out  of her hair.Harry blushed,and continued to write his essay."What are the substances of Amortentia,Hermione?"said Harry,confusingly.

"Turn to page 394,why won't you."said Hermione,who disapproved of cheating.Harry rolled his eyes and continued to work.About an hour later,Harry saw Lavender and Ron skipping off towards Hagrids' cabin.

Hagrid wasn't fond of Lavender,but he had an unusual thing of favoring couples,which granted them a few things.Harry sighed and planned to ignore this,while Hermione layed on her stomach reading a book."Hmm,Rowena Ravenclaw..stupid diary thing.."

Harry finished his essay and layed back into the grass.Hermione nudged him and said he had multiple spelling and grammar errors he had to fix."Fix this,you'll get a bad grade knowing Snape!"she said eagerly.

Harry rolled his eyes.He continued to edit his work.When he was done,Hermione beamed at him.She picked up all their materials and staggered under their weight."Im a boy,it's stereotypical of me to carry these things.Let me do it,im such a gentleman."said Harry,smirking.Hermione instantly dropped the weight of books onto him,and he almost tripped.She giggled and walked beside him."What do we have to make next in Potions?"he said,trying to remember.Hermione shook her head."We don't have Potions this week,But tons of Transfiguration."

As they walked in,that hot,Mid-September day,Professor McGonagall scooted them in and shut the door.

"Hello,class.Today,we will be practicing nonverbal spells.I have partnered you up with the people,from what I've seen,you dislike the most.Oddly enough,you both will cast the worst nonverbal spells,to eachother,which is what we need."

"Take out your nonverbal spell list,and memorize the spells you would like to use."

"I hope Snape doesn't come in here and cast nonverbal spells on me!"squeaked Neville,terrified.Harry rolled his eyes and Hermione twitched in her seat."Alright,it's been 10 minutes.Lavender,you there,go to Hermione.Potter and Weasley,there."

Hermione wanted to bash Lavender's head against the stone wall,but Hermione herself had more self control then the normal human being.She smiled fakely at her,and turned to see Harry's disgusted look."Take out your wands."

Hermione reached into her pockets,and reached for her wand."Shake hands,go on!"said Professor McGonagall,bossing them around.They shook hands,and then Professor McGonagall said,"bow your wands,ready,set,go!"