imperius to you for me

ga,im shook is this a glitch.

~~~~~

Over the course of 3 months,Ron steadily learned how to use the Imperius Curse.He had taken every book about it in the library,much to Hermione's disgust.Ron and Lavender where still a couple,kind of,only for sex on the weekends.

Hermione had already read and reread every book in the library,causing her to be more.."prefect-y" than she was before.Scolding Slytherin's and Ravenclaw's on the daily basis.She was bored,yes,very bored..

But there was a certain boy she loved spending time with.

Harry had too,read all the books in the library.Not re-read,duh,he wasn't THAT smart.Hermione was usually "preparing" for the N.E.W.T.S tests.("Hermione,those exams are 2 years away!",Harry would say.) Harry finally dropped Divination,much to Hermione's delight.He now took Arithmamcy with Hermione,which,yes,was better,but no more easier.

It was a cold,December day when Ronald Weasley learned how to use the Imperius Curse,properly. He was ecstatic in the library's studying area.He had tested it on two rats,reminding him of Scabber's deliberately.The rats did everything he asked them too.He could speak rat language,you could say.

It was Christmas holidays,and Harry sighed.He knew Hermione would love to go back with her parents,and he would be stuck here.That is,until Hermione skipped off towards him with a ear-to-ear smile."Harry,Harry,Harry,Harry!"squealed Hermione,jumping up and down."Come over to my house for Christmas,why won't you?please,please,pretty please with a dead Ron on top!?"said Hermione,giggling.

"Huh?"said Harry,flabbergasted.Hermione nodded vigorously."Oh,well,if its okay with your folks.."

"Of course it is!"and Hermione flung herself towards Harry,giving a bone-crushing hug."Hermione,your hugs are very nice..but I'd enjoy them if I could breathe." Hermione immediately backed away,hesitantly.

"So,do you..want to go?"asked Hermione,looking down at the floor.Harry grinned."Of course I want to..it'll be wonderful."

The Hogsmeade train was jam packed on December 15th,1996.Harry and Hermione fought 1st years,finding a compartment.They wouldn't have moved if she wasn't a prefect."Ahh,2 prefects in love!"said Miranda Cole,who obviously didn't know who Ron was.Hermione smiled to herself when she heard this.

Harry's heart was beating against his chest.He was very bloody nervous meeting Hermione's parents.Once they reached Kings Cross Station,he was paralyzed with fear.

"C'mon Harry.It's not like your meeting some evil murderers waiting to kill you."said Hermione,and which she immediately regretted it after."Oh—Harry im so sorry!I've tried to forget about Sirius,you know,and im very,truly—"

Harry breathed in.He got up,and walked out of the compartment."Oh,Harry,Im truly sorry,okay!You just seemed so worried,and I care about you,I love you too much..okay?"said Hermione,exasperating.

"I know,im the same.Im too over protective of you,but maybe not as violent.."

"Oh,oh!There they are,Harry!Let's not keep them waiting long!"said Hermione,pulling him towards the left of him.They both looked delighted when they saw Hermione,especially with the boy.

"Oh,mum and dad!I've missed you so much!"she said,pulling them into a hug.Harry twitched uncomfortably.The parents both examined Harry,and smiled.They stretched out their hands to Harry.

"Hello.I am Jenette Granger and this is Hermione's father,Andy."said the woman,smiling.Hermione beamed as Harry took their hands and shook them."Truly sorry,but we will drop you two off when we reach the house.You see,were dentists,and emergencies are very prone to happen," Harry grinned."Yes,I've heard."

~~~~

Hermione's house was very elegant.It was brick for the first floor,and beige for the top.The roof was a tile black,looking slick and very smooth."I will show you around,change out of my robes,and we'll fancy a walk around,what'd you say?"said Hermione,smiling.

Harry nodded.His guest bedroom was very simple,and cozy.Hermione came back with a gray polo neck and white jeans.Harry looked at his clothes,suddenly self conscious.He was wearing Dudley's old flannel,which now fit.Hermione looked nervously at him,hoping her attire didn't show her fat and chest too much.

Hermione cleared her throat much like Umbridge.

"Sorry,sorry,dozed off..."

Harry and Hermione had a very nice,peaceful walk.That is,until a gang of 5 girls poured out of a mansion.The curly red head grabbed the 4's attention,and they both sneered and walked towards her."Oh no.." muttered Hermione,grabbing Harry's hand instinctively.

"Well well,what does bushy have here?a boy?are you sure he's not your cousin,Granger?Oh,I guess you are right Marie—he is too cute to be related to her."said the main leader,with black sleek hair.The blonde one stood up and glared at Hermione.

"Grown up,haven't you?"she poked at Hermione's breast,and Hermione gaped."Im not gay,Granger.Just making sure it wasn't padding like you did before."Hermione blushed,and Harry took a step back.

A brown haired one came up,with wavy curls."He's mine,I call it."and the rest of them groaned."Hi,im Lila.You see,it ruins your reputation being seen with Granger.Come along with us,were going to to the mall."

Hermione scowled."What up,Granger?I know you envy my hair,it's obvious!"gushed the girl.

Harry bit his lip,and Lila noticed."I know you want to kiss me,boy.Come over here,we'll do it infront of bushy,"

Hermione dropped his hand.She tried not to look at any of them,but Marie noticed the tears in her eyes."Face it,bushy.You're too ugly for any boy." Hermione was abou ready to pull out Avada Kadavra,and that was saying something."Hermione,no.."said Harry,softly.

"Go ahead!snog that bitch for all I care!"said Hermione thickly.The group cackled in delight."C'mon,you.I don't know your name but does that matter?I think not."

Harry fidgeted uncomfortably.He wished he was back at the Dursleys' place this time."Uhh,noo..im not that thick."said Harry,and Hermione's eyes grew wide.

"Later,I suppose?alright,cya honey."said Lila,twirling her hair.

~~~

As they left,Hermione stopped her way down the sidewalk in anger.Harry was very hesitant,and followed closey behind her.He fastened his pace and came side with Hermione.She immediately walke a little faster,with her fists clenching.Harry stopped her,dead in her tracks.She scowled at him,and was going to run for it when she was held back by him.

"The mall is on 58th street,just walk down the street and turn left to find my house."

Harry shook his head,and grabbed Hermione's hand."No,I want you to know im not thick enough to fall for a girl straight away,thanks."

"I knew that,"said Hermione."let's go."

Harry and Hermione were civil to eachother afterwards,especially Hermione who had recieved a very affectione,too affectionate hug from eachother."Uhmm,Harry?"whispered Hermione,poking his shoulder."I-I don't know how to cook."

Harry laughed,and Hermione scowled."I'll manage,"he said."I had to cook for the Dursleys ever day."

"Don't talk to me about your neglecters,"said Hermione,briskly.

"Alright,alright."said Harry,clearing his throat hastily."I don't want to talk about them either."

"Wow!"gaped Hermione,awes struck.

"Yes,yes.It'll be useful when you stay with me at Grimmauld Place."