chapter 26

Kookie
what the fuck do you want

Tae
omg thanks god

Kookie
i'll block you again

Tae
stop

Tae
don't

Tae
i don't wanna be friends

Kookie
me neither

Tae
i mean

Tae
i wanna be more

Tae
than friends

Tae
with you

Kookie
what

Tae
yes

Tae
i

Tae
i mean

Tae
please

Tae
please let me make you happy again

Kookie
so you just wanna see me happy? that's it?

Tae
omg no

Tae
actually

Tae
you don't know how fast my heart beats rn

Kookie
uhm

Tae
yea i

Tae
please believe me

Tae
i love you

Kookie
oh my god

Tae
listen to me before you jump into conclusions

Taehyung called Jungkook. He wants to tell him, not write him. After what felt like hours Jungkook picked up. "What?" he quietly asked. "I'm a fucking idiot, I know, but please listen to me until I finished." Taehyung pleaded.

"Okay."

"You don't know how bad I felt, feel, and how much I missed you. To be honest I missed you too much and I was too sad because of you, for you just being a friend. Misses Choi, our teacher, you know?"

"Yeah."

"She noticed my state. My fucking really bad state. She offered me to talk to her, so I accepted that offer. I told her literally everything. From how you first texted me until now. She listened carefully and closely. She then told me I was in love with you. I know, I'm not immediately in love with you just because she said so but the more I thought and think about it, the more it makes sense. I never was in love before, I couldn't know by myself what my feelings for you are. But now I know and... if you, by any chance, still love me, I would like to make up my mistake to you. But of course you don't need to, god, I'd even understand you much more if you're not gonna forgive me but I'm really trying my best. And... I love you."

Jungkook said nothing and Taehyung's heart beat harder with every second. Nothing was being heard until Jungkook quietly sobbed. It was like someone rammed a knife into Taehyung's heart.

"Please, don't cry." Taehyung pleaded once again.

"I love you, too, Taehyung." Jungkook said while crying. "I don't know how fast I can be comfortable around you again but I would gladly try to find out. Like really." Taehyung's heart jumped at Jungkook's words. He started smiling like an idiot.

"Thanks Jungkook... I- I just... really, thanks. Can I... like, can I come over? Please?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure. I'll text you my address."

"Thanks, really. Thanks."

"I got it", Jungkook laughed, "come over now."