4 || October 28th, 2017

Aurora || Parker

"Aurora."

"Parker?"

"I..."

"What's going on? Are you alright. You're scaring me."

"I'm so fucking tired of trying and trying. I don't even know why life happened to me."

"I'm..so sorry. Do you want advice from me...or do just want someone to listen to you?"

"...Listen."

"I will."

"How long?"

"However long you need me."

"I...it's hard to explain what's happening to me, to other people when I don't understand it myself."

"Every time I tried to get help or open to myself to anyone, they let me down. They ignored me or brushed it off as a 'joke' and a 'phase.'"

"So I stopped. And now I'm numb. I'm numb to everything. Do you know how much I fucking scare myself? I don't feel happy or excited about anything anymore. I'm-I'm crumbling in my own mind, I can feel it and I can't stop it. I just live through it."

"No one wants me. No one cares if I'm gone. My stepdad is the the closest thing to family I have left and he fucking hates me."

"...I feel like a waste of space...I have nothing to live for."

"...."

"S-sorry, Aurora. I didn't..."

"Don't be sorry."

"God, I sounded so pathetic..."

"No, you don't. I feel that way too. I know how depressing it is to be surrounded by people..."

"and still feel alone." "and still feel alone."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Shit, sorry, I made you cry."

"You're breaking my heart, Parker."

"Sorry."

"Stop apologizing. I've never heard someone sound so broken...How can you think like this? How can you think that your life is worthless?"

"...Stop it."

"What--"

"Stop pretending that you care about me!"

"Parker..." "

"This was a mistake. I can't belive I just poured my heart out to a stranger over the phone...I'm such an idiot..."

I do care..."

"Yeah, that's what they all say before they fucking leave."

"Parker, are you...mad at me?"

"No shit, Sherlock."

"I'm not going to leave you."

"Stop. Fucking. Lying."

***click***

"...Parker..."