Chapter 2

Harry's POV

It's been two weeks since Louis found me half dead. I'm now in some treatment center and I hate it here. It wasn't my idea to come but mum and management talked me into it. They all said it would be best to get help and to do it for the fans, which was mainly the reason I'm here. The fans deserve more than what I've given them here recently and the only way to give them that is to get better.

However, I'd rather be somewhere else. This place is weird and they won't even let me have bottles of shampoo because I could break the plastic and hurt myself. Everything is so-so in order to keep me safe. I'm not crazy, but they don't realize it. The workers don't seem like they want to be here either, I can't blame them. I wouldn't want to watch me either because I'm not making their job easy.

I can't keep anything straight with all the new medication they've got me on and this has caused me to show up late for every therapy session. Yes, no one comes to fetch me. I'm an adult and expected to act as such. American treatment centers are weird for this reason. In England, it doesn't matter your age, you're treated like a child with the way they watch you.

I've had visitors and that always leads to tears. Mum and Gemma were the very first to visit, then Liam, Zayn, and Niall. However, no Louis. It's been a week and two days that I've been locked away in this building and not so much as a call from him. I'm hurt, honestly. Last time Liam visited he said Louis' barely come out of his hotel room since he found me. That makes no logical sense to me.

"Mr. Styles, it's time for your evening medicine." A chubby woman without a personality interrupted my thoughts, as usual. She was the one to do this most evenings.

"Okay." She handed me four pills and a small cup of water. I swallowed all four at once and then came the daily ritual of showing the inside of my mouth, to prove I swallowed them.

"Thanks. Amanda will bring up a new bag of cards if you want?" Amanda was the only person here with a personality and a genuine smile.

"Sure." She nodded and walked out. I think the cards were the only thing keeping me sane in here. The fans sent thousands daily and I enjoyed reading their cute messages. Some requested replies and as much as I'd like to answer back, I'm not allowed. I asked once and was hatefully shot down.

"Here you are, Harry." Amanda entered, beaming as usual.

"Thank you." I grabbed the large sack of letters and heaved them onto the bed with me.

"No problem. When you're done, let me know, doll." She turned on her heal to leave.

"Amanda, I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Were you a fan of One Direction?" Her eyes widened slightly.

"What makes you ask that?"

"You're the only one here happy to deal with me and that doesn't hate my guts."

"Harry, that's not true!"

"Yes, it is. You're the only one who ever smiles at me or even calls me by my first name." Amanda sat on the edge of my bed.

"That's their job. We're not allowed to form personal relationships with patients and that's their way of doing that. They don't show personality or liking to you and then there's no real relationship."

"Oh."

"But to answer your question, yes."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Amanda, you're needed in room 324." A voice boomed over the intercom system.

"Got to go! Bye!" Amanda ran out of the room and shivers ran down my back because the only time the intercom's used is for serious problems with patients. It couldn't be too serious since the patients are here with no physical way to harm themselves, but it still bothers me. I refuse to think about this further, so onto the letters! I untied the bag and reached into the middle, grabbing out a very small, pink envelope.

"My name's Asha and I adore you Harry, we all do! We all want you better! Love you!" I smiled because it's such a simple message but it means so much. I reached in and grabbed a blue envelope with several hearts drawn on.

"Hi Harry! I heard you were reading fan mail while locked away, so I decided to write. I'm sorry you're locked up somewhere, but I hope you get better soon! We just want you happy and healthy!"

"My name's Lauren and WHY HASN'T YOUR BOYFRIEND VISITED YOU!" Boyfriend? I don't even have a boyfriend. On to the next letter.

"I keep seeing that Louis hasn't came to see you and I don't know if that's true, but I hope not. Louis should be there everyday! Us fans would be if we could. Louis loves you more though, we all know that. Hope you're better soon! Larry forever!" I gulped. If Louis loved me so much, wouldn't he be here at least once? Would he be dating Eleanor? No. Would any of this have happened if he loved me like he claimed to two years ago? No.

That's where I'm leaving off! I hope you're enjoying my two incredibly lame and short chapters! Xx.