Chapter 6

Liam's POV

"So he just up and left?" Michael seemed just as annoyed by Louis leaving as I was. The Five Seconds of Summer lads had been around long enough to know the Harry, Louis situation. Ashton was super close to Harry from the beginning and that kind of led to Harry spilling his guts to the four of them.

"Yeah, for Eleanor."

"I can't believe he would do that." Ashton was taking this hard and simply for the hurt it would cause Harry.

"I know mate, but maybe Harry won't ask about him. At least, I hope not." I really didn't want to be here when Harry found out Louis left. I definitely didn't want to be here when he found out he left for Eleanor. I had already been deemed the one to tell him if he asks and I certainly wasn't looking forward to that.

"Guys! Guys! He's here!" Niall swung open the door to reveal Harry and Anne. Niall yanked Harry into the room, wrapping him in a hug.

"Welcome back, mate," "It's good to see you," "You had us worried sick," were spewed to him immediately, so I just sat back, watching. Harry looked smaller than before, and paler.

"Hi, Liam." Harry approached, tears slowly leaving his eyes.

"Don't cry mate, you're going to make me cry." I grabbed Harry in a tight hug, tears pricking my eyes. God, how I missed him.

"Sorry, I just missed you all so much." Harry lightly chuckled in my ear.

"We missed you too."

"Liam," Harry got closer to my ear. "Where's L-"

"Harry! We bought cake and cookies, and the fancy tea ya like." I've never been so thankful for Niall in my entire life. He cut off the question I dread, he pulled Harry away and I was safe for the moment. Zayn glanced at me and motioned me to the table. There was a lump in my throat purely from nervousness as I sat down beside him.

(It's been three years since I even looked at this story. Here's a draft I never published.. Maybe I'll finish this?)