Part 1

Y/N pov

I woke up when I heard my alarm "ughhh school" I get up half asleep and  go to the bathroom but then I hurt my toe with the bath tub "AHHH SHIT!". I took a quick shower and change into my basic nerdy clothes.

I go downstairs and see one of my maids making me my pancakes for breakfast

I go downstairs and see one of my maids making me my pancakes for breakfast. "Good morning miss Lee" said my maid, Sarah . "Good morning sarah" I was just sitting in the dinning room thinking about my past

**flashback 3 years**

I was in my room Dancing when I heard something that sounded like a gunshot. "What is that?" I said to myself. I peeked through the door but close it immediately. I saw 2 dead bodies. My mom and dad had been shot. I stayed in my room crying until Sarah (Y/N's maid and friend) knocked on my door. "Miss may I come in?" She said. "Yes, The door is unlocked" I said. She peeked in and had ramen in her hand. "Here miss. I know what happened and I'm very sorry for your parents loss. The ambulance came and took away there bodies. They tried to knock on your door but I told them to leave you alone bcuz u were crying" she explained. "Thanks Sarah for telling them to leave me alone. I didnt  want to talk to anyone at that time anyways." I said. Sarah sat on my bed and said "Here miss I made ramen for you". "Thank you Sarah" I said while beginning to eat.

** end of flashback**

Sarah sighed and said " your thinking about that day aren't you, miss Lee?". I nodded with tears in my eyes. Sarah then sighed again and sat beside me " I wish there was something I could do to make your joy come back but unfortunately I can't" she said. "Its okay I'm sure I will get over it eventually." I said while smiling slightly. Sarah then put the blueberry pancakes in front of me "Here miss, Eat up" Sarah said while smiling. I smiled back at her and began to eat my pancakes. I then got my stuff and waited for the bus bcuz I don't want them to see my cars cuz then they'll see I'm rich and they might use me for my money.

As I was waiting Jungkook came with his friends aka BTS and began to throw paper at me. I just ignored it like if they didnt exist. Then they got mad and came out of the car. "HEY NERD LETS SEE IF YOU IGNORE THIS" Jimin said and he and his the rest of BTSbegan to beat me up and the other kids around waiting for the bus began cheering. "What jerks" I was thinking but I just stayed there. When the bus came BTS left and the other kids stopped cheering and got on the bus. I could barely stand up but thankfully I did and when I got on the bus I cured myself with one of my powers.

AT SCHOOL

When I got to school everyone that was at the bus stop seeing BTS beat me up was shocked bcuz I looked fine and didnt have the bruises I had when i got on the bus. Then lisa, Jennie, Rose, and Jisoo came up to me and we bagan to talk about how were sick of always being bullied by Bts. And speaking of which here come the "Kings" of the school. Every girl began to scream so bad my ears were bleeding (not literally). As the walked by us Blackpink just glared at them. I could tell that BTS was about to smirk at me, I guess its bcuz they beat me up, But when they saw I had no bruises they were SHOCKED. Well, all except Jungkook. I woner why...Maybe he KNOWS I have magical powers. Nah im probably just over reacting...I hope so.

**Time skip cuz im too lazy to type**

The bell rung and now its time to go eat lunch and be a fatty :').  As we were walking to lunch I said "Hey, I gotta go to the bathroom be right back ok. DONT eat luch without me". "Oki bae we promise not to eat lunch without you" says rose. "Yeah sorry Boo but im hungy and if I dont eat you know I get mad" Says Lisa while smiling. "Well i'll  see you in a few minutes I might burst if I dont go to the bathroom" I said. As I was walking to the bathromm the halls were already empty. But the i heard smooching and of course just as i thought it was that bully/playboy, Jeon Jungkook with one of the most famous sluts around the school, Kang Seulgi. As they were kissing I walked by as if I didnt see anything but at the corner of my eye I could see Jungkook turned his head abit and was looking at me. With that I fastened my pace. I went into the bathroom finally able to breath again. I was washing my face when I could hear someones footsteps getting closer. I just ignored it but the next thing you know I was pinned to the wall. I was shocked to see who it was. It was Jungkook. He was just staring at me and I was getting nervous. Finally after what feeled like an eternity which was actually 10 seconds he spoke. "How come you dont have the beautiful gift my Hyungs and me gave you? *pout*". I just stared at him like if he was crazy cuz WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND says OOOO WHERE ARE YOUR "BEAUTIFUL" BRUISES!? I guess he knew what i was thinking cuz then he said "I can say whatever I want about your bruises cuz I gave them to you, But you havent answered my question. Where are your bruises? Didnt u just get them this morning?" I was still silent until i said "How come you arent kissing your girlfriend? I walked by quietly so what made you stop? Just to ask me where my bruises are??? Well FYI I put on foundation to hide them bcuz I didnt like that Gift and if you excuse me i have to go eat. Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, and Rose are waiting for me." I said while losening myself from his grip. At first he hesitated but then he finally let me go. But before I left he said "I know youre lying to me. I just saw you wash your face...but dont worry, I also have my secrets" and with that he walked away and left me there dumbfounded. I was just thinking, How does he know I have my secrets. Maybe he also has powers. If he does, Can he read minds???.....AND WHY THE FUCK WAS HE IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM!?!?

*
*
* sorry for any mistakes I hope you like this chapter cuz this is my first fanfic