Cake

Jungkook POV

I dont know why but I want to find out what this nerds secret is so when the teacher said she had detention I just smirk at her. I need to find out a way to get myself in trouble so I can stay after school with her to know her secret. So I begin to throw paper around the class and when the teacher turned around I threw a paper ball in her face "JEON JUNGKOOK!! YOU ALSO HAVE DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL" I just smiled and said "ok"

Y/N POV

WTF?? WHY DID HE WANT TO GET DETENTION ON THE SAME DAY I HAVE DETENTION? MY LIFE IS A LIVING HELL THANKS TO HIM? IS IT BCUZ HE WANTS TO ANNOY ME OR...he wants to know my secret eh? okay. Game on Jungkook

No ones POV

What she doesnt realize is that shes playing this game with a Vampire. And he didnt realize he was playing with a mermaid.

MOMO POV

UGHHHH I HATE Y/N SO MUCH. AFTER SHE DANCED WITH JUNGKOOK, JUNGKOOK WANTS TO BE NEAR HER. YOU WILL PAY SHIN Y/N

a/n: thats not her real name, only her fake school name. The teachers and principle know

I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER. JUST YOU WAIT. I text Tzuyu and tell her:

Momo: Tzuyu tell y/n to meet us afterschool at the back. We want to apolagize for bullying her.
Tzuyu: But I dont want to apoligize
Momo: No you idiot, were not gonna apoligize. Were gonna make a cake >:)
Tzuyu: OHhhhhh okay that sounds way better >:)

Tzuyu POV

As soon as Momo texted me I texted Y/N

Tzuyu:Hey, Y/N I was wondering if you could meet me and my frineds at the back of the school today. We want to apologize for bullying you.
Y/N: Sure, why not? We all make mistakes

with that I just smiled, an evil smile. This is gonna be Fun. >:)

Y/N POV 

I never would have thought that Twice would ever want to apologize to me. But it made me feel special :).

**Skip school day cuz why not**

As I was walking to the back of the school, people were just looking at me. With their eyes full of pity. I wonder why? When I got to the back I didnt see anyone until I got pulled at the very back, near the trash. I look up and see Twice. Didnt they just say they were gonna apoplogize for bullying me? maybe they want it to be private. I smile at them and say "Haii~ im so happy that I dont have to be bulli-" Before I could finish my sentence, Momo Iterrupted me by slapping me then she said "You are really stupid you know? If you knew who I am you would know never to trust me unless we are close. I didnt want you to come here to apologize. I asked you to come here so I could make a cake *smirk*"

A/N: Ignore the birthday part

I was trying to hold back my tears. I Just ran away from them and went to detention. I didnt even notice Jungkook. I was asleep the whole time during detention. I wonder how if I was so messy. I woke up when I hear the door slam. Jungkook left already. But did he really have to slam the door? Jeez.

I was walking home when someone comes up to me and says
???: Are you okay
Y/N: Do I look okay :,(
???: No, Here if you want to you can come by my house and change your clothes. I'll ask my sister if its okay for you to borrow some of her clothes.
Y/N: Thank you. But whats your name?
BamBam: My name BamBam, And my sisters name is Sunmi. And whats your name??
Y/N: Y/N, Lee Y/N but at school I hide my identity and I'm known as Shin Y/N

We were walking to BamBams house and when he unlocked the door I saw someone eating popcorn while watching a kdrama.Then BamBam screams at her "SUNMI STOP EATING AND GET THE CLOTHES YOU WERE GONNA GET HER" She immediately jumps off the couch and disappears into a door which I assume is her room. She then came out with this outfit:

 She then came out with this outfit:

I loved this outfit so much. "Thanks Sunmi :) this outfit is really cute" I said. "No probs, anything to help out someone who has been bullied. And if you want to you can keep it." Sunmi said. "Thank you so much Sunmi, and BamBam for helping me. What school do y'all go to?" I said. "We just moved in this house so I think the schools name is XXXXXX (your school))"BamBam said. "OMG WE'RE GONNA GO TO THE SAME SCHOOOLL" I said. "REALLY?! :D" Sunmi said. "YES REALLY :D" I said. "Looks like you 2 get along quite well, and y'all just met" BamBam said. I then said "I know I just met y'all, but you 2 seem familiar". "Actually yeah you have a point, you also seem familiar" said BamBam and Sunmi at the same time. "Wait a second. I know who you are now. You're the daughter of our parents best friend. I'm sorry for your loss. I never got to tell you because we moved away cuz our mom was really sad." BamBam said. "Yeah, we're really sorry y/n" Sunmi said. "Its okay, but please lets just not talk about it" I said. "Oki~" said Sunmi and BamBam at the same time. "Come on, want me to take you to your house?" Said BamBam. "I WANNA COME TOO. JUST LET ME PUY MY SHOES ON" Sunmi said. "Okay" I said. And with that we left.
*
*
*Hope you like this chapter