|5| • Keep Watching Because There's More to See •

Again, smut warning for this chapter. If you don't want to read that, you can skip the cursive. Enjoy!

. . . . 

This wasn't something I usually did, but these memories made it so easy. It was easy to let my fingers be a little more daring, just like Brian and I had been.

"Are you sure about this?" Brian asked, his thumb gently rubbing my thigh. "I won't be offended if you say no. I don't even know where that idea came from," he admitted.

"You don't have to be embarrassed, Brian," I told him, placing my hand on his. "There's no harm in trying things. It might turn out to be really fun, who knows? What we did in the kitchen certainly was fun," I reminded him.

Brian smirked. "Oh yeah... oh yes. You were so hot, Henrie."

"Me? Oh no... no that was all you, I mean ..." I gestured around vaguely, shaking my head. "You were so fucking hot, Brian... just thinking about that gets me a little excited," I admitted.

He raised his eyebrows and grinned. "It does? That's good to know," he told me, his voice getting quieter as he leaned in to kiss me.

The feeling of his soft lips on mine was pure bliss, there were no words to describe the feeling of pleasure when his fingers caressed my skin softly.

Brian pulled away a little, a hint of a smirk playing around his lips, his hazel eyes focussed on mine. It made me shiver, the way he was staring at me with this intense expression, there wasn't much that was hotter. He was impossibly handsome and I couldn't believe he was right here, gently lowering me back onto the bed, with his hand that had been on my thigh getting a little more courageous.

I gasped, tensing up when his fingers moved between my legs, making me shiver in anticipation even though we were both still fully clothed.

"Do you like that?" He asked, his voice husky. I just nodded, watching him letting him wander his eyes over my face. "I thought you might... you certainly enjoyed it when I did that that night in the kitchen..."

"I always enjoy when you - you do that," I told him, struggling a little to stay coherent.

"I know," he said teasingly, starting to undo my shorts.

I reached down, running my fingers through his curls gently. "You're such a tease," I told him, placing my arms on his shoulders to pull him up to my level, but he didn't follow my guide, instead he sat up, looking down at me.

"You're being very hands-on..," he pointed out, starting to push up my shirt. "I think we should put this plan into action... if you still want that," he added after a moment of hesitation.

I sat up and took of my shirt, enjoying watching his reaction to that. "I am, yes... but how do you want to ... uhm... I mean, I've never done something like this before," I told him to which he nodded.

"Yeah, me neither... maybe it wasn't such a good idea suggesting that, Henrie, I'm sorry," he said, moving his hand over my thigh.

"No, don't apologise. I don't think it's weird. I think there's no harm in trying a few things and there's no one else I'd rather try things with. I know you won't do anything that makes me uncomfortable or hurts me so... I'm fine with that plan..."

Brian looked at me for a moment before he nodded, a smile forming on his face. "Alright. It means a lot to hear that, Henrie, I hope you know that. I feel the same."