Chapter 29 'Her'

NOT EDITED!!!

Previously:

"Hello" the voice was gruff and tingles shot through my body as I realized who it was.

"What do you want Trent?" I asked rudely.

"I want to explain myself before you leave. Meet me at Hard Rock Caffe tomorrow at 7pm" before I could reply he switched of the phone leaving me staring at the phone in a daze.

I guess it was finally time for answers.

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

"Where are you going?" Jass asked skeptically, as I slid on my leather jacket and my army boots.

"I have to go meet someone" I replied vaguely. I know Jason would not appreciate it if I met with Trent after everything that happened. Due to him being an alpha he isn't very forgiving and doesn't forget things easily either.

"And who is this someone that your meeting with?" Jason asked raising his eyebrow.

"Lana you know we're going tomorrow there's no time now, to be meeting this 'someone' so get your ass upstairs and start packing" Jason yelled using his alpha tone on me.

But what he's forgetting is I am also an alpha female so my wolf didn't appreciate the way he was talking to me.

"No Jack ass, I have to go. Its important!" I yelled trying to walk around him to get out the house. He remained in front of me not letting me leave.

"I know who your meeting" he said furiously.

"I heard you're phone conversation, and I'm not letting you meet that mutt" he said glaring at me, as he grabbed my upper arm and began to drag me up the stairs.

"Jason stop it!" I yelled, but he just wouldn't listen.

"Jason stop!" I huffed but he continued trudging up the stairs.

"Jason your hurting me, honestly stop it!" I yelled pushing him and pulling my arm away from his steel grip.

"You are not leaving do you understand! Even if I have to make someone stand guard inside your room I don't care, your not going to go meet that ass whole" Jason yelled throwing me in my room and slamming the door behind him.

"Jason wait, please let me explain why I want to go see him!" I yelled running over to my room door and twisting the handle.

It was locked.

He had locked me inside my room so I couldn't go out and meet Trent.

When I was finally about to get answers I'm not allowed to go...... because of my stupid brother.

I huffed loudly, getting an idea to sneak out the window.

I went to open the window but realized Jass must have locked it knowing that I would try to escape through there.

"Jason!" I yelled slamming on my room door.

"Get your ass here right now!" I continued to scream and shout but no one responded.

I finally gave up sliding down the door to the ground. I don't understand why he can't just let me go.

I really want to sort things out with Trent, after he marked me I have more of an attachment with him.

Just staying away from him was killing me.

"Jason please open the damn door" I said weakly, banging the door lightly.

Suddenly foot steps came from the other side of the door, I shot up from the floor as someone gently opened the door.

"Hey" I looked up to see Alexis standing at my door.

I frowned, lifting an eyebrow and sitting on my bed.

I wasn't expecting 'her' to show up, I was still sour about the fact that she didn't tell me about Trent cheating on me.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly, she looked down at her feet as she flinched at my tone.

"I-I know your leaving tomorrow" she paused looking up at me and giving me a weak smile.

I nodded then looked away, showing that I was still mad at her for not telling me.

I got into a massive argument with my mum because of her. My mum was telling the truth but I don't believe her because I trust Alex more than my own mother.

"I just didn't want you to leave on a sour note" she said, her blonde hair fell in front of her eyes like a curtain.

"If your only here because Drake told you to, then please just leave now" I scoffed.

"He didn't tell me to come, I know your mad cause I didn't even text or call but it's because I knew you were still mad and I just wanted to give you some space" I softened at her words.

Maybe I was being a little to harsh and venting the anger that I had for Trent on her. But it did hurt that I trusted her to tell me these things yet she didn't tell me.

"Yeah. I was mad that you hadn't called or texted" I smiled at her.

"Was?" She asked hopefully. I nodded, she pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry" she said while hugging me.

"I swear I will tell you everything from now on" he said as I pulled out the hug.

"I'm still mad that you didn't tell me" I said raising an eyebrow and giving her a soft smile.

"Can I ask you something?" I nodded.

"If I had told you would you have believed me?" she asked skeptically.

"Alexis I trust you with my life, so I would have believed you in a heart beat. The last person I want to hear it from is my mum, but I guess everything happens for a reason" I said looking at the ground.

"I see you've been marked" she said looking at the claim on my neck. I blushed touching the mark on my neck.

"So is everything good with you and Trent?" she asked quizzically.

"It's complicated" I replied and she frowned at my answer.

"I was supposed to go today and he was going to tell me his side of the story, but Jass found out and won't let me leave" I frowned as Alex smirked.

"I've got an idea, I will tell alpha Jason that were going to my house for a bit. I will drop you of wherever you have to meet Trent, then collect you later and you can tell me everything that happened" I grinned at her plan.

"Fine lets go"

"It's time for you to finally get answers" I grinned, its about time I actually find out why Trent cheated on me.

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

I know it's short, just been busy!

So next chapter you will find out why Trent 'cheated' on her.

This one was a bit of a filler but Alexis and Lana finally overcome there differences.

Anyway you know the drill

Vote
Comment
Fan

Bye cookie monsters

-a.k