Hot mate! Chapter 2

"Hurry up and come out! You have been in there for half an hour" Alex yelled from outside the changing room door.

"Look even Drakes here" she yelled.

Drake?

What's Drake doing here?

"Hey sweet cheeks Alexis told me to come, she said you were having trouble picking a dress" I could just hear the smirk playing in his voice.

I can't believe Alex did that she knows that I hate bringing Drake shopping. Me, Drake and Alexis have been best friends since childhood, because we belong to the same pack.

The Blood Moon Pack.

Being the alphas daughter actually attracted a lot of attention- good and bad- I got lots of respect from pack members but I never made true friends until Drake and Alexis came along.

They never feared to insult me, or joke around me, or have fun around me. At first my wolf didn't like the lack of respect but I soon found out that, that's what true friends do.

Many people steered clear from me, because I was the alphas daughter but soon enough I got used to it.

"Come out sweet cheeks I don't bite unless you want me to" I was brought back to life on hearing Drakes cheeky comment.

'Why in the lords name did you call Drake?' I asked Alex through our mind link.

As soon as I asked her she blocked me of, making me growl. She was definitely going to get it later on.

I took a once over in the mirror making sure the dress looked ok.

I hate to admit it but this dress really did make me look good the problem was the price wasn't as good. It's not that we're poor -after all I am the alphas daughter- it's just that when I'm short on cash klara gives some of her wages so I can get what I want. I refuse to take it then she gets all offended.

Talk about the guilt trip.

I walked out as I saw Drake and Alex's mouth wide opened.

I gave Alexis daggers for inviting Drake, but she totally ignored me.

"Oh my god you are buying this dress now!"I looked at Drake, who still seemed to be speechless at this point. Alex took me to the cash desk and made me buy the dress and the matching heels with it.

After hours and hours of shopping Alex finally (thank the Gods above) picked her dress and we headed home. Drake said he had some football game so he might be late to come. But I was ok with that as long as I had an excuse for Aunt Jenna.

I finally reached home realising there's only two hours left to the party.

Shit!

How am I going to get ready in that little amount of time. I mean I won't be long it's Alex that's worrying me. I quickly jumped into the shower letting the hot water crawl down my back. After a ten minute shower I came out blow dried my hair.

'Curls or straight?'

"Curls" Alex said reading my mind.

"Bitch don't read my mind" I said to her not realising my mind link was opened.

"Why did you invite Drake then, close the mind like when I asked?" I said demeaningly, giving her 'the glare'.

She just shrugged and continued with her make up.

I put some faint curls in my long black hair. Then I applied my make up, I was about to put on my favourite coral lipstick when Alex slapped my hand making me drop it.