Lui X Reader part 2

"Jeff give me back my candy!" I heard LJ yell as my door opened revealing Jeff who locked the door. "What did you do?!" I groaned walking over  and crossed my arm, "don't act like this,  you have only been with us for 2 months you should still be worried" Jeff said, I laughed at this "Jeffrey we were childhood friends , of course I'm not worried..oh and to make it better I'm dating your brother" I continued to laugh as he tried to find words. "Fine your right but-" I cut him off and said in my mother voice "now Jeffrey don't start, go return LJ's candy and say sorry" he glared and left my room right as sally came in. "(Y/N) come play with me" she begged pulling on my arm "okay sally give me a moment to get ready, its a tea party right?" I said making her nod and run off. I closed my door and pulled out two crowns out of my drawer and made my way to her room and sat down at the table. "Here you go princess Sally" I smiled handing her the crown as I put mine on. She poured us some fake tea and giggled as we started to play and have fun.

I few minutes passed and the door opened making me turn around and smile "hey Lui" I said standing up and walking over. He pulled me close and kissed me as I kissed back "ew!" I heard sally yell and run out of the room making us laugh. "Hey there princess" he joked tilting my crown a little "hey there, how was work?" I asked which meant 'Hi Lui, how was killing? did you have fun?' he nodded. "It went great so many kids were scared, anyways um wanna go out on a date?" he asked with a grin. I nodded "but we cant go out in public yet..." I sighed knowing that they were on the news so he would be spotted. "Okay, well how about a picnic" he grinned, "okay ill meet you outside in the back in a few minutes" he nodded and we parted ways. I went to get ready while he set up the picnic. Once ready I ran out of the room only to hit Slender. My blood went cold as I knew he wouldn't be a nice "S-Sorry Slenderman" I gulped he looked down at me "Child why are you running around" he said through my head. "You already know Slenderman...you have read my mind" I smiled a little having him nod then walk off as I ran down to the picnic. "Sorry it was Slender" I said he just nodded as I sat down with a smile on my face.

A few hours passed and Lui stood up and helped me up. (Y/n) its only been around 2 months but I love you so much so will you make me the happiest person..." he started getting down on one knee OMG OMG OMG "will you marry me?" he asked opening a box showing me a ring. I couldn't control my self, I tackled him with kisses "yes, yes, YES!" I exclaimed joy radiating from me. "I love you" we said in unison as we looked at the sky and snuggled.