Eyeless Jack x Reader

(Request from @Music-weeb this chapter will mention suicide and self harm and mature language.. If you are sensitive to this topic then skip this chapter!)

I walked down the halls of the mansion at 5 am hoping not to run into anyone. I had been here for over a year now and had fit in until last month. I came down to hang out with the family but they ignored me. I didn't think much of it since they aren't humans but over the next few days they started to call me names and avoid me. I soon just locked myself in my room not wanting to talk to others. I would get up early go grab food for the day and then run back to my room to hide. I rarely ran into anyone but when I did it wasn't the best for me.

I turned a corner walking down the stairs and went to the kitchen. I froze seeing 3 of them up, Nina, Jeff, and Jane. I kept my head down passing them and opening the cupboard. "Look the slut is here" I heard Nina whisper getting a chuckle from Jane. "Why does she even stay here, no one wants her here" Jeff spoke not bothering to try and whisper making the other two laugh. I set the food in a basket and grabbed some water before turning to leave. "(Y/n) come here" Jane said. "What do you want?" I said softly walking over my hands gripping the basket. Jane stood up from her seat "why do you stay here?" she asked. I stayed silent looking away, she grabbed my face making me look at her. "Answer me." her tone was harsh making me flinch, she released my face and crossed her arms.

"I don't know, because Slender let me stay" I replied, I turned around to walk off but let out a scream as my hair was grabbed. I was thrown to the ground and looked up to see Jeff. "Your useless, no one wants you here...we were using you" he spat keeping a serious face. I went to stand up but was pushed back down hitting my head on the counter. I held my head feeling the liquid, which I assumed was blood. They continued their little session for a good 5 minutes with a few others joining in. I started to get dizzy but wouldn't give them the satisfaction of seeing me pass out. "Leave all of you" I heard a voice say, I couldn't put a finger to it since my head was pounding but everyone stopped and made room. I looked up to see Eyeless Jack, he had his mask off so I could see his frown.

"Go do your jobs before Slender comes down" he spoke making everyone scurry off. He knelt down to me and reached out making my flinch. He never had hurt me before but after what had happened I couldn't be so sure anymore. He picked me up holding me tightly, my vision blurred before I passed out.

~~~~

Once I woke up I realized I wasn't in my room I looked around taking in the room, right away I knew it was Eyeless Jacks. The colors and the organ smell gave it away. I looked at the corner of the room seeing him just watching me. "Your awake, you were asleep for the whole day...everyone is out on jobs" he spoke getting up. I touched the back of my head feeling the bandages. "Thank you..." I whispered, he nodded before helping me out of the bed and leading me back to my room. "Slender knows and will have a talk with them" he said before walking away. I got into my room locking the door and eating my food.

Weeks passed and everything seemed calm until they started up again but it got worse, they would always be in the kitchen in the mornings and the comments got to be even worse but they wouldn't do anything if EJ was there. They didn't want to make him mad, he was the only one not to bully me....he looked after me. I had just dealt with the comments and now was running to the bathroom. I locked the door letting a sob escape my lips. I wiped my eyes getting rid of the tears. This pain won't stop, they will continue until i'm broken or gone. "I'm done with this...." I say to myself looking in the mirror. There was a knock on the door making me jump. "(y/n) you in there?" it was EJ. "Yeah, give me a minute" I said my voice shaking, I opened the mirror taking out some pills, Since I was still human I was allowed medication. I opened the bottle and put some pills in my hands counting them. "One...two...five" I counted in total. Another knock came at the door "(Y/n) open the door, I know what happened" he said trying to open the door.

I started to panic my hands shaking badly. I put two pills in my mouth and got some water to swallow them down. EJ was now trying to break the door down and was succeeding. I took my other three pills right when the door opened. I fell backward and looked up at EJ who ran over grabbing my shoulders. He noticed the pill bottle and looked at me worried. "How many did you just take?" he asked frantically, I coughed "five. I took five" I replied holding back some tears. "throw up...please " he seemed desperate now, I felt a tang of guilt as my head started to pound from the drug. "I'm sorry..." I spoke my vision fading. Before everything went dark I saw the others in the doorway and slender appearing.

~~~~

I woke up in my own bed, I sat up my head pounding. I looked next to me seeing EJ asleep in a chair. "It wasn't a dream...i tried to" I muttered to myself trying to remember everything. I shook EJ awake, he sat up looking at me for a moment before hugging me tightly. "Your awake, I thought I lost you" he said, his voice cracking. I had never seen so much emotion in one of them before. I hugged him back then pulled away "i'm sorry, I just broke" I sighed. "Your the strongest person I have ever met. I just can't lose you" he said. "I care a lot for you (y/n) I promise I wont let them hurt you ever again" he said before kissing me. I kissed back happily, we separated for air and both were blushing. So we are going to become a thing pretty sure...and i'm 100% okay with that.

(I hope that was a okay one-shot and that it works, I didn't realize I would be able to write so quickly so thank you!)