Chapter One: The Entrance

Yes, same chapter-ish, basically. But it's better oops~

**DISCLAIMER: THE BBC OWNS MERLIN AND DOCTOR WHO AND THE CHARACTERS. ONLY JORDAN AND THE PLOTLINE ARE MINE.**

CHAPTER ONE

THE ENTRANCE

Whoosh, whoosh the TARDIS says as she spins through the air. She bumps and jostles her passengers as she flies us through time. The doctor says he knows where he's going, but I know for a fact he probably doesn't.

"Jordan! Hang tight! We're coming in for a--" he pauses making a face "--rough landing!"

I grab onto the railing by the door. I hold fast and laugh as the TARDIS spins around some more. All of a sudden, the door flies open and I get pulled towards it. "Doctor!" I scream. I reach out and grab the flung out door. My fingers start to slip as the Doctor runs forward. He grabs for my hand right as my fingers let go.

"Doctor!"

"Jordan!" He screams down to me, "I will find you!"

I fall and fall and fall through the time vortex. I land roughly on the ground. "Ugh," I moan. My head! It hurts like hell!

I hear men shouting which just makes the headache intensify. I scream out. I feel like my head is exploding! The men I heard run in my direction and the man in front reaches me first. A bit of blonde hair falls in his face as he leans over me. He shouts for a man named Percival to run to the castle and alert a man named Gaius; his shout makes me wince and moan, making the man's forehead crease in worry. The last thing I see before I black out is the man leaning over me, concern painted on his features.

****

Jeez, I just noticed how freaking short this chapter is omg.

I am so sorry to everyone that read this before. :3

It'll be better and longer (?) so yeah.

Thanks for reading. :)