Hogwarts

Draco walked down the grounds of the destroyed Hogwarts castle. He spotted a mound of bushy brown hair covering a girl's face who was sitting on a ledge staring into space. He went and sat down beside her, reaching out to touch her shoulder. She jumped at the touch and whirled around. When she spotted Draco, her face formed a look of disgust.

"Don't touch me!" She snarled, shielding away from his touch.

"Don't you think you can come up to me and just casually TOUCH me after all the things you have done!"

Draco leant back a look of surprise on his face.

"Hermione look, it wasn't my choice! I never wanted to be a death eater and I never wanted any of this to happen." He gestured to the ruined castle.

"I was forced okay?! I had to do it or Vol-" He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Or Voldemort was going to kill me!"

Hermione was looking up at him with a look of shock on her face.

"Look, Hermione, the only reason I teased you and called you a mudblood is because I had to hide my feelings for you!"

"Woah. Okay woah. Draco...this may seem...coincidental...but I feel the same way."
Draco's eyes widened.

"Oh and um...sorry for punching you in third year" Hermione said sheepishly.

Draco burst out laughing. Many people turned to stare, eyes widening at the sight of a Slytherin getting along with a Gryffindor.

"So why exactly did you punch me anyway?"

"You were being a foul loathsome evil cockroach if I remember correctly." Hermione answered confidently.

"So why do you like me now?" Draco asked grinning.

"Well, let's face it, you were a git-"

"Were?"

"Well, obviously you have changed"

"Hopefully for the better huh?"

"So are we...um...friends?"

Draco hugged her tightly.

"I think we are a little more than friends Hermione" he whispered in her ear.

Hermione smiled for a few seconds before saying

"I agree."

———————

335 words

30th May 2018
Wednesday

Shizz😘