Chapter 9.

Chapter 9.

*Louise's thoughts/pov*

Louis just kept dragging me to the lounge room where there were heaps of shopping bags spread out everywhere!

"TA DAAAA!"

"Uh Louis, what is this?"

"Well we when we kidnapped you we didn't get you any clothes so when we went out this morning we bought you some! TA DAAAA!" He said excitedly.

"Okay then.. Thanks!"

"If you want you can just look at them later." Liam smiled.

"What? No! I wanted her to try on the clothes and show us!" Harry exclaimed pouting. I beg your pardon Styles?

"Uh Harry, not to disappoint but I would rather stab myself in the eye with a pencil than do a fashion show for your perverted self."

"Oh don't be so dramatic love! You know you'd love to do a fashion show for me! Don't deny it!" He winked.

"I know for a fact that I want to hit you right now."

"Ooooh kinky!" He winked again while I groaned and facepalmed. I hope his eyes get stuck like that.

"Oh my god. Harry have you ever considered that this-" I paused gesturing to his whole body "may be the reason why your still single?! Maybe it's because-"

"I'm waiting for the right girl to come along, and her name may just be Louise." He cut me off with a smirk.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God. Harry you are a fu-"

Before i could finish the beautiful and colourful word that was going to come out of my mouth someone covered my mouth from behind and dragged me upstairs. Phooey.

They took me to a room, that is clearly unfamiliar and shut and locked the door behind them.. Why do all these doors tend to lock? I turned around and saw Niall? Well then, i didn't expect it to be him dragging me away..

"Niall why did you drag me out of there?" I pouted.

"Because if i left you there any longer you would have either severely injured or possibly even killed Harry."

"I wouldn't have actually killed him!" I groaned. I seem to groan alot since being here. Niall just responded by laughing, seems like the usual Niall thing to do.

While Niall was busy laughing at nothing someone knocked at the door. Niall finally stopped laughing and opened the door and there stood Zayn holding at least 12 bags of shopping.. Niall grabbed half of them and put them all on which i presume is his bed.

"Louis told me to bring your bags up here so you can unpack all the clothes and put them in the wardrobe." Zayn said.

"What wardrobe? I sleep on the couch?"

"Liam said you're sharing Niall's room with him." Zayn smiled faintly.

"What?"

"Well it was either Niall or Harry so.."

"Niall!" I yelled.

"YAY! I'm loved!" Niall exclaimed happily.

"Well anyways Niall you have to give her half your wardrobe." Zayn told him.