chapter 21.

chapter 21.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

Well this is just fantastic.

I pushed Zayn off me and sat up only to see a very angry looking Harry standing at the door..

"How could you?!" Harry exclaimed.

"How could i? How could you!"

"Why were you just having sex with Zayn?!" He snapped.

"First of all- i was not having sex with Zayn! And second of all why are you so angry anyways?! It’s not like we’re dating anymore!" I seethed.

"Why did you break up with me then sing that song?!" He hissed.

"Wait, you sang?" Zayn asked confused.

"SHUT UP ZAYN!" Harry yelled.

"No you shut up Harry! And oh i don’t know why i broke up with you- maybe because of the fact you CHEATED on me with an old hag right in front of MY EYES?!" I yelled.

"I didn’t cheat on you!" He argued.

"Oh so yous were just having a friendly make out in public while you HAD a GIRLFRIEND but yanno that’s not called cheating now is it?!"

"YOU are UNBELIEVEABLE!"

"I’M UNBELIEVEABLE?! YOU cheated on ME with a woman old enough to be your MOTHER and i’m the one here that’s unbelievable?! You know what, fuck you Harry. Don’t ever talk, touch or even bother trying to talk to me again. I'm done." I spat.

"Whatever, i don’t care! I’ll be glad not to talk to a whore like you!"

"Oh i’m a whore? Considering i’m only 17 and still a virgin Harry, when you’re the one who’s going around having sex with 30 something year old women and are known as the flirt in your band? So i believe the correct terminology is that you’re a manwhore. I fucking hate you!" I roared.

"Okay guys, that’s enough, Harry go out and take a breather and as for you Louise, you can stay with me." Zayn interrupted.

Harry stormed out of the room, slamming the door in the process.

Ugh. I HATE him! And here he is to say that i’m the whore and that I’ve done something wrong here. HAH. I don't motherfucking think so!

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"I- uh- well..."

"Well?"

"I don’t know... I just, we were arguing and then i wanted to kiss you- i mean-"

"So you wanted to kiss me?" I cut him off.

"Uh- maybe..." He bit his lip.. i think i just choked on air.

"Okay."

"Okay? What do you mean 'okay'?"

"What else could it mean?" I asked.

"So you’re saying that it was okay for me to kiss you?" He asked back.

"I guess so?" shrugged

"So what would happen if i kissed you again?" He asked with a smirk.

"I don’t know, I’d probably cut off your balls." I said casually.

Zayn’s face instantly changed from a cheeky expression to one that looked like he just saw a ghost. I couldn’t hold in my laughter and bursted out laughing.

"ZAYN! I was joking!" I said wetting myself laughing again. "You- your face!"

"Oh... I knew that..."

"Yeah sure you did." I laughed again.

"But seriously, what would you do if i kissed you again?" He asked seriously.

"I honestly don’t know, why do you even want to kiss me?"

"Does there have to be a reason? Maybe i just want to kiss you."

"Zayn please. You are in a worldwide famous boy band that has beautiful girls lining up for you and crying over you and here i am laying with you in boy’s pyjamas with no makeup on.." I let out a disgusted look on my face.

"But that’s what i like about you! I like how you don’t care!"

"I do so care!"

"That must explain why your here in boys pyjamas and no makeup right?" He laughed.

"No. I do care. It’s just i wasn’t in a good mood earlier so i couldn’t be bothered and i’m still not in the best of moods, so therefore i do care. Case closed."

"But-"

"Nope! I’m going to bed." I cut him off flopping into the bed on my back.

"It’s 1pm?" 

"Your point being?"

"You like to sleep don’t you?"

"No."

"Well then why do you want to sleep?"

"Because i’m not happy, i can’t be fucked moving and i don’t want to deal with 5 boys today so I’ll just live in here until i feel like coming out." I closed my eyes.

"So you don’t want me in here do you?"

"Nope!"

"Oh okay." He sounded upset. Aw.

He got off the bed then left the room, shutting the door behind him..

Maybe i was a bit too harsh on him..

Oh well, i want to sleep. And with that i drifted off to sleep.

This chapter wasn’t that good, most likely cause i’m running out of ideas! WRITERS BLOCK :o thanks for reading & yeah :) xo