(2) School

| Chapter 2 |

Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance, until we die

I was forced to stop singing along when the music in the car was switched over, and Jason started bobbing his head to the new track instead.

(and i say) hell yeah hell yeah, hell yeah fuckin' right fuckin' right, all right (and we say) hell yeah

I shot him a glare and turned it back.

You make me feel
Like I'm livin' a
Teenage dream
The way you turn me on

...

hell yeah, hell yeah fuckin' right fuckin' right, all right

“Do you mind?” I growled, swatting his hand away from the stereo and putting it back to Katy Perry again.

He smirked, something that was becoming pretty regular with him. “Not really.” He changed the radio onto Hyfr by Drake and I groaned loudly, tightening my grip on the steering wheel until my knuckles turned white.

Jason Miller was the biggest pain in my ass ever; I was even considering going to the doctors for some strong aspirin or something, seriously.

It took us longer than I’d hoped to reach the school, but I still managed to park the car in my usual spot which was right in front of the school. It paid off to be popular sometimes.

As soon as we were stationary students I didn’t even know were surrounding the car, bombarding me with questions which mostly concerned Jason. I ignored every single one of them and got out of the car, locking it behind me and walked into school. I didn’t even check to see if Jason was following me; I honestly didn’t care.

I went straight to my locker and pulled out my History book, taking a deep breath while my face was hidden from sight.

“Are you going to show me to the office or not?”

I jumped out of my skin at the close proximity of the voice behind me. I spun around so I could glare at Jason’s awaiting face.

I was about to answer him when the bell did it for me, ringing out loudly across the halls. “Nope,” I said. “Don’t want to be late for class.”

It was my turn to smirk as I walked away from him.

I’d never looked forward to first period so much in my life.

Jason's POV

I narrowed my eyes as I watched Blake walk away, but I still couldn’t help but notice how good she looked in those skinny jeans- wow.

The hallway was almost empty now. The last few kids were scurrying off to their classes, and I was left with no-one to show me where the hell I was supposed to go.

I knew that I could have easily asked the blonde chick that’d just walked past me- it was obvious she was checking me out- but I found myself hoping that I wouldn’t find the office any time soon. That way I wouldn’t have to speak to any stuffy teachers and it would increase the chances of Blake getting in trouble with her dad at home.

But truthfully I didn’t even think I could find the office if I tried. The school was almost as big as my last one, and that was saying something. It didn’t seem too bad here so far, though. I’d seen some pretty hot chicks already, and now I could spend the majority of the day bugging the hell out of Blake- my new favourite hobby.

I didn’t even have to wear a uniform for once, like I had to at almost all of my other schools. My mom thought that they built character. Maybe that was why I’d been suspended five times… My character was just built too damn high for them.