A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR ⌱

THIS IS WILL BE A PART OF SUPPORTED STORIES!

To my amazing readers,

You all have opened doors in my life that I never thought would open. You've supported me through my last novel "RED: Welcome To Fayetteville" in ways that completely SHOCKED me. Your support in my writing has helped me when I was in dark times. To give you some insight, I'm graduating from college in May of 2019. And, I was engaged to be married... but it didn't work out, and I had to leave the relationship behind me.

The past year of my life has been a rollercoaster in more ways than one... but you've shown me love when I wasn't even showing myself love. You've filled me with passion. You let me know that I do have a calling on this earth. I know life can be hard, but I know I will make it. I know you will make it, too.

For the past decade of my life, I have been writing stories. I believe I have been called to tell thrilling, yet meaningful stories. Because of Wattpad, for the first time, I was not alone in my writing. My readers have become my friends, and I thank you for being interested in my writing.

Now, I have another story for you to experience. This time, it's going to be a part of Wattpad's Supported Stories. When it becomes a part of the program very soon, to read (and thus supporting me and this story), you'll need to buy coins on Wattpad. (They're very cheap!) And use those coins to unlock and read the chapters. I've unlocked a lot of the story so you can read the crazy beginnings.

If you can't buy coins but want to read another novel I've written, "RED: Welcome To Fayetteville" is free on my profile.

As a college student about to graduate, it doesn't look like I'm getting off life's crazy rollercoaster anytime soon. Your support for my story means the world to me. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. One of life's treasures is that we get to ride the rollercoaster together.

With love, your friend,

Wes.