Kiss Me

Hallaaaaaah !

Alright So I'm not getting so many views on this story so is it bad? Let me know please I don't mind. You can tell me how I can fix it or if I should just start a new story because I do have other ideas. I am willing to put up more chapters and stuff if there are people that like this but I would still like to know If theres any way I can make it better! So just comment, fan, vote or add to your reading list I'm confused D: any way

Peace Homies :DDD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP!

The class went by quickly, Ms. Monroe didn’t introduce me to the class which I was thankful for but the only down side to that was that everyone would stare at me from time to time, it was uncomfortable but I just focused on the equations and blocked them out. The bell rang and everyone got out of their seats and left the classroom quickly, I reached for my schedule to see I had Ap Anatomy next, fun I thought to myself. As I walked out of the door I was suddenly blocked from going any further from someone blocking me. I looked up to only see it was Austin, why doesn’t he just leave me alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Why didn’t you sit next to me?” He asked curiously.

“I didn’t feel like it.” I told him rolling my eyes as I walked around him. He walked by my side no longer surprising me since he’s done this at least ten times today.

“Well I looked at your third hour when I took your schedule earlier and we have Ap anatomy together.” He smiled. I can’t help but wonder why he just wouldn’t leave me alone he was so attached to me and I didn’t do anything for him to be so amused by me.

I shook my head and couldn’t help bring up the topic again “how are you in all these classes?”

Again he stiffened. I noticed how he got uncomfortable again just like he had before, what was so big about him telling me. It’s a bit surprising to see a guy like him in these classes, back in California only a few of the popular kids where in classes like these, I was barely passing with a D but when I saw Austin get a perfect score on that exam I was shocked. “You have your secrets, I have mine.” He said.

I shook my head and hated the fact that he had got me with that, it was true I didn’t let him in about freaking out over the idea that he was able to read my past so easily so how could I expect for him to explain this to me.

We walked into the classroom as I went to go talk to the teacher all I got from him was, “I know who you are Ms. Payton please take a seat and pull out some paper as we are taking notes on a video we are going to watch today.” What a dick I thought as I walked to go sit in the closest lab table, but I failed epically when Austin grabbed my hand forcing me sit by him, he made me sit closest to the window and he sat on the outside.

“Why’d you do that?” I asked him annoyed.

“I wanted to sit next to you.” He smiled.

I let a growl escape my throat and I rolled my eyes at him. “You’re such a, urghhh!” I said. The smile that was once on his face was now gone only to be replaced by a grin.

“You’re really hot when you’re mad” he winked at me with the grin still on his face. I couldn’t help but blush even though I really didn’t want to. I can’t believe what he’s doing, no guy was able to make me this aggravated but yet still kept me interested.  “And beyond cute when you blush.” He winked at me once again and his grin only grew wider. I rolled my eyes at him and tried my best to focus on the lesson that had now started. It was hard to since I could feel him stare at me making those same damn tingles to roam my whole body.