3

Your Enemy/Rival and Reason (They Hate You)

Aries: Masky
You always end up crushing him in anything competitive.

Taurus: Jane The Killer
You kinda act like her actual enemy, so she doesn't like you because of that.

Gemini: Jason The Toymaker
You rejected one of his toys for s box of chocolate.

Cancer: Zero
She thinks you're way too boring, so she likes to annoy you to lighten things up.

Leo: Toby
You're way too snarky and off-task, which it annoys you that he says that, because you always get your shit done.

Virgo: Dark Link
Just because.

Libra: Sally
You never make time to play with her, and you steal all the candy in the house sometimes.
(Sally sorta likes candy... Maybe just a little)

Scorpio: Laughing Jack
You act WAY too childish, and sometimes, even worse than Sally at certain points...

Sagittarius: Suicide Sadie
She doesn't really hate you, but she envies you because you can flaunt yourself and be confident.

Capricorn: BEN Drowned
Even though he takes immense interest in you, he kinda hates you because you're a bit competitive... Even worse than him... And that's saying a lot...

Aquarius: Almost everybody
They kinda hate how you're so high and mighty about yourself. It either annoys them or makes them insecure.

Pisces: Nobody
You're not really near the others much, so they can't really judge you. You're a bit closed off, that's all they can say.