86

(I'm deleting my A/N pages and I'm turning this A/N into a full-on chapter with zodiacs just to make the amount of pages and the actual chapter number even. You could scroll on and on if you don't want to see this part...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so this may not be wanted, and you can skip if you want, but I just came across something in my mind and decided to make an OC!

I was thinking about my own curiosity and the fact that I want to know everything about the pastas and figure them out, and then I made up a new original character for Creepypasta.

SEARCHER

Name
Melissa Grandman

Alias
Searcher

Age
17

Gender/Sex
Girl, Female

Outfit
Red mesh mask, light brown plain T-Shirt, Dirty white hoodie over said shirt, black sweatpants, elbow-length gloves; one black and one gray, and light brown slip-on shoes.

Brief Backstory
Was always frowned upon for her curiosity, and was all-around different. Developed hypersomnia as a coping mechanism and hideaway from her abusive parents. This made her punctuality decrease and she often became late to school as the abuse kept going. She was only verbally and physically assaulted. It was NEVER sexual.

When she found out about creepypasta, her hypersomnia started to cease to exist, seeing as this was now her new "safe haven". She wasn't a fangirl, but she found it interesting, and she wanted to know about the pastas. She was really into Creepypasta, and wanted to piece together their pasts and ring out the truth. When her parents found out about this new interest of hers, they tried to beat her because of it, even worse than it usually was. She decided that it would be the last time that they would ever lay a finger on her.

Her brother witnessed all this, so she wasn't only doing this for her, but for him as well. She struck at night, on the night of June 22, 2018. She struck her mother and father in the mouth and slot their throats with the pocket knife that she calls "Cat's Eye". She also mutilated her father's genitals and stabbed his arms. Her mother's attack was symbolism for her screaming and name calling. Her father's was symbolism for "If you can't have children, you can't abuse them or be displeased with them."

Nobody understood, but all she wanted were answers...

Features
Shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes, bruise on her right eye, small nose, long legs not abnormally so, skinny, but not too skinny, Medium chest size, large foot size. She is not the most attractive, but some would call her pretty.

Mental State
She is not completely insane, but she has some mental illnesses.
- OCD
- Hypersomnia
- Atelophobia, fear of imperfection (probably doesn't count...)

Powers/Weapons
- Sometimes stalks victim through the internet, mostly fangirls.

- Has three knives; Cat's Eye, a yellow gleaming pocket knife, Foggy Moon, a normal but high-quality, stainless steel kitchen knife, and the Sparkle Pony, a glittery galaxy-looking dagger, usually used on said fangirls.

- Has a binder spine for "just in case".

(The metal part in the middle. Seriously, how would you kill with a whole binder? I mean, I could think of it but... Too lazy.)