[ 53 ]

[ October 18 ; Sunday ]

Ew was sort of an understatement.

Let's be honest here, you expected a guy, maybe 18 to 20 and has this hot bod that just screamed company CEO. Also has a lot of shares in a company that could probably support your whole clan and you'd still refuse because he was creepy af.

But life was totally unfair.

"Hi baby" the man said in a seductive tone.

You just wanted to disappear into nothingness. Did you really have your own standards for a stalker? This old man is so annoying. Instead if a rich CEO, you got a retired man, maybe in his mid 50's looking at you lustfully. You tried so hard not to roll your eyes. His name was Minjoon a retired soldier of the navy. He got his riches from saving Korea, this was totally not what you expected.

You mentally face palmed. Okay (Y/N) maybe you weren't that pretty.

"Let me go right now old man!" You screamed. The men holding you tied you down on a chair.

"I let you go? Okay, but you're parents die!" He taunted. "Or you'll stay with me and I'll let go of your parents" then the men went out of the room.

"How can I make sure that you'd release my parents?" You asked.

"I'm not that heartless, I'll let you see them before they leave. And of course invite them to our wedding and of course after our wedding there goes our hone—"

"Oh my god! enough! Stop talking" you screamed.

"Let them go first and I do whatever you'd want me to do!" You screamed. "I want to see them outside of this house, faraway from you and I'll reconsider what you want"

"The honeymoons and weddings?!" He excitedly asked.

"Yeah" you grumbled. You stared at him, he leveled his face to yours and neared your face with his.

You banged his head using your own and he tool out his gun from his pocket pointing it at you "Do that one more time baby and you'll get this"

"Boo-hoo I'm so scared!" You sarcastically said.

He fired the gun and you closed your eyes immediately. You saw the wall behind you was hit and you shuddered in fear.

"Oh my fucking god you're a psycho!" You cried. "You're crazy holy fuck"

"Crazy for you" he said as he winked

It's so gross.

"Why does this happen to me?" You cried out. "What the hell did I do in my past life? Why the fuck am I enduring this?" You cried out some more.

"Two people who likes me, turns out to be an old killer and a creepy stalker? Why?"

"Don't you ever talk about that guy in this household" he growled lowly.

"Wh-what?" You sniffled.

"You only have one lover, that's me! Remove that guy in the picture! Just you and me"

"Who Yoongs?" You asked.

"Don't call him cutely like that!"

"Oh my god, my yoongs! I miss him so much!" You cried remembering how good he took care of you. The whole time you were in his house, you got your favorite food all the time. You showered comfortably, you weren't tied in a chair. Maybe you were handcuffed, but man a pillow-like handcuff. That's the sweetest and at the same time creepiest thing you've ever seen.

"Stop talking about him!" He screamed and kicked your chair. You fell and your face laid flat on the ground.

"Listen to this sweet cheeks, you say his name one more time. You'll end up like your friend Minhyukkie" he said as he touched his ear and sashayed out of the room.

You cried remembering Minhyuk and his gay ass. His not-so-funny puns and your midnight talks. His cheery laugh and his chaotic gay mode.

All of this was because of you. Maybe you should've died instead.

[A/N: this is about to end real soon!! Do u want to have a question and answer portion? Im really curious❤️]