2: Don't tell him what to do

Guysss, there is a prologue! Don't skip it!

"You know, you're strange," I murmured as I sat next to Mason in Anatomy.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" Mason groaned and adjusted his sunglasses, clearly annoyed.

I huffed and snatched the sunglasses. If he was mad before, you should have seem his face now.

"You should really stop drinking so much," I shrugged and placed the glasses on the table.

Mason furrowed his brow, he was looking at me as if I had just grown a second head. "You literally punched me yesterday, and you're here sitting with me? Could you give any less shits?"

"If it makes you feel any better, I fucked up my thumb when I punched you," I muttered, glancing at my right hand with a pout.

Anger flashed past his face and he reached to grab my wrist with a tight grip. "If you don't leave now, I'm going to get charged for assault, and I don't think either of us wants that."

I should have left and never turned back. I should have listened to him. Unfortunate for Mason, I was a really stubborn person.

"Nah, I think I'm fine here."

Mason growled in frustration and slumped back, signaling his defeat. "What the fuck did I do to make you think I was your friend?"

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Do you not remember going to my house last night?" And the night before that.

He rubbed his face with his hand and rolled his eyes, but didn't answer my question.

Did he not remember? How drunk had he been?

"Whatever I did, I'm not your friend. . ." he trailed off and looked at my paper, "Morgan? What kind of a fucking name is that?"

I glared at him, to which he responded with a shrug.

"I don't need to know your name," he decided as he gathered his stuff, "don't talk to me again and please don't tell me what the fuck to do."

"Or what?" I challenged with a raised brow.

I was so fucking stupid, I know. This was the guy who had been in and out of Juvy since he was 14, and here I was, annoying the shit out of him.

He wrapped his fingers around my arm and pulled me up, ushering me towards the door.

"Mason! Morgan!" Mrs. Porter exclaimed as she watched us leave.

Mason flipped her off before slamming the door, which earned a fit of giggles from the classroom.

"Where are we going? We're gonna get in trouble," I murmured and tried to pry his fingers off my arm.

"I'm showing you what happens when you don't leave me alone," he hissed while he lead me out out the doors of the main building.

I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my mouth to speak but was rudely cut of by Mason.

His gold eyes flashed in mischief as his plump lips stretched out into a smirk. "Have fun, fuckface," was all he said before shoving my in the Janitor's closet and slamming the door.

I felt panic flee through my whole body as I stared wide eyed at the door.

He wasn't going to leave me here. . . right?

I started to knock frantically on the door, hoping he'd have a change of heart. "Mason! You can't leave me in here!"

"Or what?" He mocked. I was honestly still surprised he was still there.

"Or I'll- I'll. . . I'll kick your ass." I pushed at the door once more and it finally opened, revealing a very amused Mason.

"Okay, kick my ass then," he murmured as his eyes twinkled in amusement. For once, there was a taunting smile placed on his face.

I opened my mouth and positioned my fist in front of me, causing him to snort.

He reached out and stretched out my fingers. "Like this, if you do it the other way, you could break your thumb. That's why your hand hurt so much after you punched me."

Mason nodded at me, and raised a brow, awaiting for the blow.

Was this guy fucking nuts?

I landed a hit on his shoulder and he rolled his eyes.

"Come on, fuckface, you can't possibly be that weak."

My arms fell and I narrowed my eyes into slits. "At least I don't lock people in closets when I'm pissed," I hissed under my breath.

Mason raised his eyebrows and started taking steps forward. "Do you wanna go back into the closet?"

My eyes widened in fear and I quickly raised my hands in surrender. "No, no, I'm good."

Mason put his hand on his chin, as if he were pondering the issue, then shrugged. "I think you do."

Before I knew it, he pushed me in the closet again and I heard a click.

I froze. "What was that?"

"Me locking the closet," Mason answered casually from the other side.

I jiggled the handle and stared at it in agony as I realized he was telling the truth. "How'd you get a key?"

I could imagine him shrugging and licking his lips as he said, "I stole the keys from the Janitor."

"Mason. . ." I trailed off warningly, "Get me the fuck out of here."

"I don't think I will," he taunted as I started hearing fading footsteps.

"Mason!" I exclaimed.

How the fuck was I going to get out of here?

•••

"The principle called me. . ." my mom started as she sat on the dining table.

I fiddled with my greens and grimaced, who knows what that old bat had told my mom.

"She said she had to call the fire department to get you out of a Janitor's closet," she explained with a raised eyebrow.

I hid behind my hair. It had been so embarrassing! A lot of students had circled the area and at the front of the crowd had been Mason, twirling the keys on his finger with a smirk.

My dad furrowed his eyebrows and opened his mouth a few times before finally speaking. "How did you get stuck in a closet?"

I ignored the question as my mom clicked her tongue.

"Mrs. Vanderwall said that Morgan didn't want to tell her why she had gotten stuck." My mom looked at me with that look. You know, when mom's widen their eyes and shot daggers at you. You feel almost obligated to scream out the truth.

"I thought it was a restroom," I shrugged, ignoring their dubious looks.

I wasn't snitching on Mason, no, I was going to get even.

Author's Note

UHHH, WHAT DO YOU THINK MORGAN'S GOING TO  DO?

What do you guys think of Mason?

Will Morgan ever leave him alone?

So many questions and such little time!

Leave me a fucking comment because I am very, very lonely.