3: Touch his dingaling

Author's note
Ahhh, so before you're like "this author updates every day! She has no life!" I'd like y'all to know that I'm on summer vacation, so let me be😝
Any ideas on who should be the cast?? Any hot celebrities out there???😭

Enjoy!

I tugged on the hem of my dress as I shook my head at Dee.

"I don't know, I look extremely slutty. Plus, I wasn't even invited."

Dee snorted as she parked in front of a house. "You look fine."

My stomach churned with nerves as I watched teens scattered around the lawn of Richard's house- which was huge! Richard Venice had always been the one to host parties every time his parents were away. Dee always attended them but I never bothered.

Dee's eyes softened and she turned her body towards me. "Look, babe, Troy always came with me to these and I just want to show him that I can still be a baddie without him, I didn't want to look like a total loner though. Who else was I going to bring besides the most beautiful and understanding girl I know."

"Don't over sell it." I narrowed my eyes at her. She was trying to use her recent break up to get me to pity her. I wasn't buying it.

"M, we're already here! And Mason will be here so you get to plot your revenge on him!"

I sighed, rubbing my temples in distress. Revenge? On Mason? It had been a stupid idea, how could I get revenge on him?

"Fine," I murmured, "but we're only staying for an hour and a half."

"That's my bitch," Dee squealed in delight as she opened her car door, "let's go."

I struggled to walk towards Richard's door in the fucking stripper heels Dee owned, but managed to make it without any broken ankles.

"The music is too loud!" I exclaimed as my ears were literally murdered by a song I couldn't quite remember the name off.

Dee was too busy searching around the place to notice my annoying ass.

"That fucker," she exclaimed as her face suddenly contorted into a snarl, "he's already with another girl."

Before I could say anything, she pulled in a random guy and started making out with him. I think his name was John or something, I was really bad with names.

"Um, I guess I'll go for some drinks," I trailed off awkwardly and started backing away slowly. Dee just gave me a thumbs up, but didn't let go of the guy.

I caught glance of Mason with Lacey Earl- a nice preppy cheerleader with long red hair.

I know what everyone is thinking: Morgan you stupid piece of shit, don't go near Mason, don't do it, you slut. It'll only get you in trouble.

But who else could I talk to? The only people I was friends with was Dee and her ex boyfriend, other than that, I was friendless. And I wasn't too keen to watch Dee makeout with what's his face.

"Hey!" I greeted and sat down next to Mason on the sofa.

Before I had gotten here, Mason looked straight up bored, but now he looked extremely annoyed.