My Enemy join the club

Monica's P.O.V.

Wow! so this is our club room!? i said to princess.Well yes it is we just need more members so this room will be ours^_^.Wait What!!! more members it means it's just the two of us here!.Yes because i don't have any members yet but don't worry i know someone will join this club^ - ^. Great! let's wait for someone to come.suddenly the club room door opened.Excuse me is this the friend club? the guy on the door asked.Well yes it is , i said to him.IT'S THE DREAM PRINCE!!! .I heard Princess shout.The WHAT!!!(◎_◎;) i said to her.You don't know him Monica?.Ofcourse i know him!,Hey you what are you doing here?.Monica stop that we wouldnt get any members with that attitude.Why would i ? Didnt you know that i really hate this person!.Calm down girls i'm not here to cause trouble i'm here to join your club(⌒▽⌒).Really? that will be great!.No way! you! didn't know this club are for no friends and CREATURES like you don't belong here i said to him .Monica stop that,iam sorry about that Nicholas you are always welcome in this club . I'm out of here,i said to the two of them.

Princess's P.O.V

I'm out of here,Monica said.Is your friend mad at me ? .Nicholas ask me.Oh ummm....no she's not she just stress because were the only members here,i said to him.Oh i see o well i better go home now bye,he said.I wonder why Monica is mad at us?.