Club Room

Princess's POV

Hi Princess!(^ν^),Monica said.Hi Monica,i said to her.Hey Monica who's that girl with you?^_^,i ask her.Her she's Veronica she wanted to join our club so would you let her join?,Monica said.Sure why not so Veronica did you came here at school with no friends with you?,i ask her.Ummm....I have many friends here at school i just wanted to see the dream prince,Veronica said.I see welcome to the club(everyone whould say that they just wanted to see the dream prince thats why they wanted to join the club (T ^ T)).by the way where's Nicholas/dream prince?.Veronica ask.He said that he will join us later ,I told her.Your club room is nice but it's kinda messy,Veronica said.Sorry about that Veronica we haven't clean yet but maybe later we will clean this place,I told her.Umm....Guys i think i'll just go outside because i'm kinda hungry,Monica said.Okay Monica you may go while Veronica and i will clean this place,I told her.Okay see you later ,Monica said.

Veronica's POV

Okay Monica you may go while Veronica and I will clean this place,Princess said.(We will clean this place no way i can't believe Princess i mean i'm just new here and she will tell me what to do no way i mean i am the next dream princess even there is no title like that but ehem! look at me i'm beautiful,intelligent and i'm famous in this campus but i have to do this just to see Nicholas he is my childhood friend and i admit that i like him but why did he join this club i have to know what's going on that's why i have to be close to Princess and Monica.)Hey Veronica could you please pass me that broom over there,Princess said.Yeah sure no problem^_^,I said to her.Thanks you know what i'm glad that you join even your reason for joining is to see Nicholas/Dream prince and thanks for helping me clean this place ,Princess said.(I wonder why Princess is so nice to me i got a feeling that Princess knew something about why Nicholas join this club i know that Nicholas would not join any club because he didnt want to be close on other people and Monica i have heard that she's super cold that's why she was called Ice cold Princess but why when i talk to her she's not that cold i have to learn more about her specially Princess.)

Author's note

Sorry for the weird part so this will be like the last chapter for now but i'll try to update a new chapter thank's for reading and i will make a new story it will be taglish but after i finish this story love you readers God bless.