Special Chapter #1 - Reverse Friends

Author's Note: So here it is, the first special chapter in this book, since I had the idea of writing (Y/N), aka you reader, I wrote it in the first special chapter. I promised I'll give it the next day and I did, so enjoy!

When you got back from your morning walk, this was the scene you saw when you arrive at the shack. No wait, scratch that, it's not a shack, it's a freaking mansion!

"I think I told a wrong turn..." just as you turned around to walk back into the forest you heard there door opening.

"Miss (Y/N), you're back from your morning walk I presume." That voice, you'd know it anywhere.

"Soos!..." but when you turned around your smile disappeared.

In front of you is Soos but at the same time not the Soos you know, he was wearing a butler suit, all formal and stuff, he wasn't fat, he was there exact opposite of the word fat.

"The young master and mistress is waiting for you in your room." Soos moved aside, gesturing for you to go in.

You questioned yourself if you should go in our not and decided to go in and check out just what had happened. Maybe you could ask Dipper what happened to Soos and the shack.

You nodded to Soos and went in the mansion's front door, after you went in Soos shut the door closed behind you. He lead you upstairs and turned to the light blue hallway, the other one was in a darker blue color.

Soos stopped in front of a (Favorite color) door with a (choice of weapon) symbol on the door, Soos knocked the door a few before saying, "Young master, young mistress. Miss (Y/N) is here." And nodded at you then left.

You took a deep breath and opened the door. "This is my room?" You entered and looked around.

"How is this happening?" You sat on your white couch and looked around the room

"How is this happening?" You sat on your white couch and looked around the room. Then you noticed a slide door slightly opened revealing some light, you moved closer and heard two people communicating.

"I don't think this would scare her, dear sister." a deep male voice said.

"Trust me. She wouldn't know what hit her." another voice said, this voice was a higher pitched.

You signed and opened the slide door slowly, "Wouldn't know what hit me?" you asked with a blank face. Since you opened the slide door, the two people inside the room looked at you and laughed after a few seconds of staring at you.

Then they stopped and gave you a serious face, even the girl who you assume to be Mabel did too. You gave them a 'what' face, and they just walked past you out of the room, it was when they left that you noticed the so called 'room' they were in was actually your closet.

Your jaw basically dropped to the floor at this point. "This could be a bedroom or a storage room! Why choose a closest? Do I have that much clothes?!?" Your eyes twitched as the thought went through your head.