Chapter 32 - Spending Time With A Demon

You are lying on the bed, staring up at the roof with the book the twins gave you this morning on the nightstand.

Of course, Bill is downstairs lying on the white chair. It took him a total of 5 minutes in order to calm down and completely stop laughing.

You didn't even understand what was the point of him laughing, when you thought of that, he laughs harder.

You figured he was laughing so long because of your thoughts, but the thing is that your thoughts aren't even that funny to laugh at.

"That's where you don't understand me Snowflake." Bill said.

"Stop reading my mind." you said, then you rethought to what he said. "And stop coming up with more nickname for me!"

"Sure I definitely won't." Bill chuckled.

"Somehow I doubt it would happen." you said softly and closed your eyes. "Oh yeah, Bill?"

"Hm?"

"Remember last night?"

There was a slight pause. "Ya, what about it?"

"You said Dipper and Mabel have some 'business' they need to take care off, what is that so called business?" You asked as you sat up from your lying position, and looked towards the book

You heard a sigh of relief from the demon before he answered, "Oh nothing special, they are just going to fight against a traveler to the death."

"Oh I see... wait, what?!" you shouted as you thought about Bill's answer. "They are fighting? With a time traveler?"

"That's what I said." he calmly said to you.

"I have to go help them!" you said as you jumped down from your level. "Bill! Teleport me there!"

"No."

"What?" you said as you let a little bit of your bloodlust out.

"I said no." Bill said and sat up, "Look, I would love to see you fight Time Baby but you are outnumbered. I can't help you there."

"But I can still try and help them. If you won't teleport me, then I'm going to find my own way." you stomped towards the door.

Before you could reach it, you were teleported back to the bed. Only this time, Bill was pinning you down to the bed, your hands beside your head and your legs in between Bill's.

"Bill. Let. Me. Go." you stated out your demand dead serious but the demon didn't move an inch. "Bill."

"Listen, (Y/N). You have been helping the Pine twins way too many times, and they are relying on you too much." Bill said, there wasn't a hint of humor in his voice, he was serious.

"Wha-"

"You are too helpful towards those two, especially those two." Bill stated, you and see his eyes flashing red when he mentions the twins. "This is their fight, let them handle it on their own..."

With that Bill release his hold on you, you could tell he used his power because of the fading blue aura around your hands and legs.

He sat on the edge of the bed, looking at the floor, while you sat back up and stared at him.

"Fine," you gave up, you have a feeling they should be fine on their own. "Can you at least tell me how they got into that mess?"

Bill light up and stood up, grinning at you. "Definitely! Be prepared from the amazing story-telling of a lifetime. Told by none other than yours truely." Bill bowed.