Savior ~Prologue

Prologue (:

“Elewa! Run! Run Baby!” My pursuer’s footsteps crunch the foreign leaves behind me.  Looking ahead of me as far as I can see Elewas slim shadow fading behind a group of trees.. As I reach the clearing that leads to the boat waiting for us a tall figure steps in front of me. The long scar that streaks from his temple down underneath his chin frames his wrinkled, sun dried skin. Cradled in his arms is an Unconscious Elewa.

“Beautiful lady; your adventure ends here.”

“Please stop this! Give him back to me! He is no loss to you!”

“Very true beautiful lady, but the pain in your face gives me pleasure.” He slides his hands up to Elewas neck and slides a blade out of his sleeve. Cutting a small pink line across Elewas neck his grin twists into a crocked smile.

“If you do that; I swear I’ll kill you.”

“Such Foul language for such a beautiful lady. Should watch your mouth before I do something you’ll really hate.”  He pushes the blade a little further into Elewas neck and I charge towards him blindly in a cloud of Fury.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m sorry its short guys. I didn’t want to give too much away. (: Hope you like it, I know it’s a tad bit different from my other works.

Oh also a little Language – Elewa means Intelligent in an African language