Chapter Two - Bitten

The next morning I woke up with a searing pain coursing through my arm. Rolling back my sleeve I winced looking at the open wound. So what happened last night was real? A groan left my lips as I threw myself around my bed.

Last night when Sophie came to pick me up i debated telling her what happend but what was I meant to say? Well Sophie first off all I trip over a wolf, yes you heard it right a wolf. How did that happen you ask? Well the wolf just so happened to be lying in the middle of the freaking pavement and some how my blind ass failed to see it. The next thing I know im on the ground face to face with a wild animal and what does my dumbass decide to do? I begin to touch the thing! Oh but Sophie that's not the best part the wolf who by the way i thought was dead shape shifted into a HOT ASS MAN. Who then turned into a wolf again and BIT ME!

I could feel the straight jacket around my body with every word that echoed through my head.

Rolling myself out of bed, I looked at my phone I had 30 minutes to get ready. Shit. I grabbed any clothes I could find out my closet before jumping into the shower, turning it on cold water streamed against my face causing me to shiver. My hot water was broke for the second time this week. "God why do you hate me" I whimpered cursing under my breathe.

After I got out of the shower, I walked over to the mirror. Staring at my reflection my blue eyes peering back at me. Time to get ready. Grabbing my brush from the dresser I ran it through my thick black hair watching as it fell to my waist. Picking up my mascara i began to apply it on my lashes before I heard a loud car horn that scared the shit out of me causing me too poke myself in the eye. I groaned with pain. Could this week get any worse.

"Hurry up loser" Sophie called from outside.

Outfit check and then I will leave, I thought to myself as I walked infront of the full body mirror. I was wearing a black tank top and skinny jeans. Everything looked okay until my eyes trailed to the bite mark. I had to cover it. I didnt want anyone asking questions. Running to the closet I pulled out the first hoodie I could find before I sprinted downstairs making my way out of the house and into Sophie's car.

The minute she laid her eyes on me she burst out laughing. "What is it?" I grumbled. "Have you seen what your wearing" she said through breaks in laughter. I raised my eyebrow as she pointed to my hoodie and my face turned the same colour as a tomato. I was wearing the hoodie my dad had bought me when I went on my first 'Girls Holiday' the hoodie had my dad's face plastered on the front with the words 'Get away from my daughter' written in bold capitals. "Just drive please Sophie or we will be late for uni" I groaned. Life is cruel.

Sophie laughed the entire way to university. The only time she stopped is when my Dad rang me to confirm my date with the doctor. It was friday at 8. Two days from now. A smile spread across my face as I walked up the stairs to the university."See you later Soph" I grinned waving her goodbye as we turned our separate ways.

Today was finally looking up.

Thats what I thought before a hand reached out pulling me into an empty lecture hall. The attacker hand shot up covering my mouth to stop me from screaming. I bit down on the attackers hand causing him to let me go.

"You bit me!" He whined, I whipped my head round to look at my attacker and my jaw fell open. It was the wolf man.

"EH! You bit me!" I retorted ripping my sleeve up to show my wounded arm, he grimaced at the sight of the wound.

"That was too protect you" he sighed running a hand through his brown hair. I was about to start protesting against his words before my eyes began to wander. They started at his two toned eyes, making there way to his tight fitted t-shirt that clung nicely to his body. He must have been about 6ft tight jeans hugged closely to his muscular thighs. I licked my lips. Everything about him was menacing and the air around him screamed dominance. I should have been scared of him but for some reason I wasnt. Heat began coursing through my body.

"Hello are you listening" He grumbled waving a hand in my face snapping me back to reality.

A blush began to flush my cheeks "No, sorry please continue" i huffed trying to regain my composure as my body felt like it was on fire.

"I had to bite you too protect you from Kane, the other wolf" he said slowly making sure I was following before he continued. "He was going to kill you, too protect our pack. Our secret cant get out. Have you told anyone?" He turned his head to face mine. I shook my head. "Good" he smiled before realisation hit me.

"Wait why didnt he kill me?" I asked as the feeling of heat burned through my bones causing me to whimper in pain. I looked at the man in front of me watching as his face turned sombre.

"I turned you" he whispered and just like that my world turned black and everything infront of me faded out of existence.

Hello All!
Hope you enjoyed the second chapter of Majesty. If you do enjoy please remember to vote and comment :)