1

WINTER POV
I was walking around my jungle-like cage.I chew on a bone from yesterday and hear a door opening and I quietly watch them.That red haired lady is there again with another man."Mr.Masrani I want you to meet the Indominus Rex.Our first genetically modified hybrid."Red(the red haired lady)says to 'Mr.Masrani'"What's she made of.Its a girl right?"Mr.Masrani asks."Yes its a girl and she's half T-Rex and the rest is classified."Red says."You never told me Its was white.And I thought there were two,where is the other one?""She ate her.Im impressed how she ate her own blood."Red says.

After they leave I go up to a wall and make scratch marks making it look like I escaped.I quickly hide again and turn my blood from warm to cold,making it seem that I'm not here.

I see red and a guy walk in.Once I look at him it feels like the whole world stops;I soon realize it's my mate.After a few minutes I get out of my thoughts when I hear the door open and close.perfect it's all coming together.

After my mate,the fat guard,and a builder walk towards the marks I left the guards radio goes on and off.Then I hear a woman on the other end say "ITS.....IN THERE..........GET OUT!"The woman says frantically while the men seem terrified.

My mate and the builder run towards me but the fat guard opens the big gate.Mate and the builder run to the gates after they see me but the gates starts closing.I kill the builder with my mouth then quickly run after my mate.It almost closes when he gets through so I open the gate roughly and slowly sneak up on the fat guy who's In front of a Jeep.

As I step closer i can smell his fear radiating off of him.I throw the Jeep to the side where Mate is.He locks eyes with the fat guy and he kisses the cross on his neck.I huff and eat him.His screams fill the air as Mate spills oil on himself.

As I get closer I smell the bad oil and a little of my Mate.I quickly put my head up and whine because Mate left me and is hiding from me.I start walking towards the North woods.