4

WINTER POV AT NIGHT
As I was walking I smelled raptors,my mates,and other weird scents I couldn't figure out.

As I camouflaged I was peeking at them ; seeing what they were doing."They found something!"My mate says.The beta kept telling the other three to fall back in line.

As I walk out of the trees I can smell their fear. (B=Blue W=Winter)
B-Hi,I'm here to take you back to your cage.Come unless you want to do this the hard way.

W-why do you care if I'm outside or not.Do you think it's fare that everyone else gets large open fields while I get a small Jungle and cement walls?And having people watch your every move?And people bossing you around?While we sit around bored they go out and have fun.Do you like that?

B-....Now that I think about it.That doesn't seem fair....I hate being bossed around

W-Being shot and tasered all the time.We have no free will while they do.is that fair?

B-No it's not.Now we want to make up all that time for being in captivity.

W-Okay.Ill go and free the Pterodactyls and other dinosaurs.

B-k well handle this for you.

W-thank you.

Blue turns around and roars at the men.Just as blue was going to jump on a man some one said"WINTER.STOP.THIS.NOW!!!"I hear my 'mom' say....