5

WINTER POV still night
My mom jumped over the giant log that was separating the raptors and I from the men.

"Winter what do you think you are doing?!"Mom asks angrily at me.I roar at the raptors because they started to circle my mom.
W-Stand down but keep an eye on the men.If they shoot,go for the kill I say to the pack

"Winter What has gotten into you?"I bend my head down to her hand and she strokes the front part of my jaw.I hear cocks of guns and I flinch but mom keeps scratching my jaw rougher making me close my eyes.

I hear multiple gasps from the men.The raptors kept an eye on the men.As I open one eye I see Mate or Owen looking at us with surprise.I stand up to my full height and walk towards Mate.

I put my hand on the ground and sniff him.I lick the side of his face and nuzzle his shoulder."awww!"Mom says.I huff and stand up and walk towards where my cage was last."Where are u going Winter?"Mom asks.I put my hands on the ground and with my right hand I make a box and put three lines in it.

"Your cage?"She asks.I bob my head and more people gasp.I start walking back.

W-Go back to your paddock and behave..
B-got it

I finished talking with Blue as they go off to their paddock.I keep walking and when I get there I'm kind of tired.I step in and I grab the slab of meat,lay down,and go to sleep.