~UNE~

"Yes..." I moan in pleasure as I change my position in bed. I have a pleasure feeling. My heart beats faster and faster from the excitement.

But somehow this doesn't feel right...

A warm feeling is on my legs, like it is slowly going down to my pussy.

Am I doing it myself?

I freeze when someone is breathing heavily in my neck, whispering in my ears "Don't move." With a husky voice which turned me on.

What! Is! Happening! With! Me!! A stranger is in my bed. The worst part is: I can't move anymore.

At this moment I realized that someone was on my bed.

I try to make a distance between me and this unknown person.

The unknown person is unbothered continuing with gliding his hands on my thighs. I can feel that he is getting harder and harder. He is now teasing the area around my pussy. I am literally holding myself to not scream.

I feel the urge to help him.

Nooo! Yubin, noo. What are you thinking.

"Stop it" I whisper.

This didn't sound like I wanted him to stop doing this.

In fact, I was enjoying it..

I couldn't see his face because my back was facing this dude.

He stopped rubbing my thighs and was coming near to my ears "I waited for this too long. So be a good girl and let me do my thing." He groans as he grabs my face so I am facing his. His body is now close to mine. His manhood is really hard now.

I gasp and bite my lips as I am looking into his eyes.

And this is how I woke up from this nightmare...dream?

That was my first time meeting HIM in my dreams. Ever since I couldn't forget him. His beautiful face, silky light blonde hair and his evil sparkly big cat eyes.

I remember every part of that dream. Even his desirable body.

Even the part that he promised this: fucking me in places that I didn't know that it was possible.

-------------------------------

Aanndd what do you think of this first chapter? ;) stay dry girls.