CHAPTER 30 edited

NIJIKA P.O.V.

"Uwaaaa!!!" It's so pretty!!!" I exclaimed as I watched the shining blue water.

I sat on the large mast of the boat with Gon and Killua. Both of them were grinning as well.

"You look happy Gon," I chirped as I smile at my two friends.

Gon smiles right back and nodded, "Un! Nijika, Killua, that's Whale Island! You can tell right?"

I eyed the small island and nodded, it did look like a whale.

"Uh huh! Looks just like one," Killua commented with a grin,"But I bet it's half the size of my estate." I frowned at the silver haired teen's cockiness and smacked him, but not strong enough for him to fall off the mast.

"Yeah, but Killua, your place is way too big anyways." Gon complained.

Killua and I laughed and we nodded in agreement.

>>TIME SKIPS>>

I walked besides Killua while Gon ran on ahead excitedly.

"Sheesh, he could at least wait for us," I joke and leisurely walk besides Killua, who had his hands in his pocket.

"He must be excited," Killua commented as he smiled down at me.

"Mito-San!" I laughed slightly as I heard Gon yelling excitedly in front of us, he was waving his arm over his head wildly.

My green eyes followed where Gon was waving and saw fairly young woman with shoulder length orange hair. She was currently putting some clothes up to dry, though hearing Gon's voice, she turned around.

I smiled slightly as I watched a look of disbelief appear on her face before a bright smile replacing it, "Gon!"

The two ran to each other until Gon jumped up and hugged the female around her waist, "I'm back home Mito-San!"

The female smiled gently at Gon hugging him close, "Okaeri," she mumbled. (Translation : welcome back home)

Killua and I shared a look before we stood behind Gon akwardly.

The silver haired teen elbowed me slightly, "Is this what a regular family does?" He bends down so he could whisper into my ear.

I shrugged my shoulder not sure, "Remember, I also grew up without a family except some wild animals, don't ask me," I whispered back.

The lady Gon was hugging quickly noticed us as she let go of Gon, she smiled at us kindly, "You guys must be Killua and Nijika."

"Eh?" Killua and I mumbled as we blinked few times in question.

>>ANOTHER SMALL TIME SKIPS>>

"Mou! If you were going to come back, you should have let me know," Mito-San complained as she ran around the kitchen, "I haven't prepared anything!"

I giggled slightly as the energetic woman fumbled around with the dishes, I already like her.

"Anything is fine," Gon commented as he stood next to Killua and me.

"What are you saying?!" Mito-San scolded Gon, "I can't do that, your friends are here!"

Killua and I shared another glance before waving our hand, "Please don't mind us," we both said in unison.

Surprised, we shared another glance with each other before laughing.

"Should I help?" Gon questioned as he smiled innocently.