Pink Skies 4

7-3-2018

Mary ran a hot bath for the girl as she examined the girls state of dress. Mary grabbed the girl some clothes and scissors for the girls damaged hair.

"Mom I'm not leaving you alone with that...thing," Dean told her.

"Yea me either, " Sam told her as she rolled her eyes.

"So you think she's comfortable with two grown men watching her bath?," Mary asked her sons.

"I don't care what she's comfortable with," Dean told her as she grabbed a bath bomb, a loofa, and soap for the girl. As they talked, the pink haired girl examined the bathroom, she stood on the white tile, next to the tub that sat in the center of the floor. A walk in shower was to her far left and a sink to her far right. Hearing more than one person she looked to see the two males and the pink cords.

"Don't do that glowy eye shit with   me, " Dean told her as she looked at him.

"She probably can't help it Dean, " Sam told his brother who crossed his arms. Mary rolled her eyes at her son's refusal to leave, deciding to help the girl out of the large dress as she looked at her sons who turned around to give the girl some form of privacy. As she stepped out of the dress, the coarse and dirty material peeled off of her skin slowly. Mary gasped at what she saw, upon her back was scars, deep scars,they peeked out from the long mass of pink hair, it looked as if they had risen up due to improper healing and Mary touched them softly.

"It hurts, " the girl whispered, yet in the silence it sounded loud as the boys turned around Sam covered his mouth. Dean looked surprised himself but hid it, there was five long lashes across her back, and other scars decorated the rest of her. Mary helped her into the water as she pulled her knees to her chest,the dirt began to fill the waters. Mary tried to comb through her hair, she couldn't and sighed. The girls hair was long as it pooled around the floor of the tub.

"I'm going to cut your hair, ok?," Mary asked as the girl nodded her head Mary gathered the hair and began to cut it to shoulder length.Seeing lines upon the girls skin behind her hair she emptied the dirty water and refilled the tub. The girl only sat in silence as it was done, seemingly calm compared to earlier. As Mary put a bath bomb in the girl inched away from the many colors in confusion.

"It's ok, its suppose to do that, " Sam told the girl who looked at Mary then him and nodded her head in understanding. As she was washed the boys left seeing that Mary had it under control. Mary scrubbed the girl, seeing that on her back under so the dirt was bright pink roses tattooed on her back, shoulders, behind her ears and her knees down. The girls skin, despite the scars, felt like silk, it was a deep mocha color, her eyes a bright pink to match her rose gold hair that she placed into a high bun after the girl dressed.

As they left the restroom Mary saw Dean and Sam were still up, making sure she was ok and wanting answers.

"Mom don't coddle that thing," Dean said to Mary, "Sit down," he told the girl who complied, sitting in a chair on the opposite side of him and Sam.

"Why did you attack me?," Dean asked as she looked at Mary who nodded her head for the girl to answer.

"I did not attack you, " she replied, her voice raspy from lack of speaking for many years.

"Yes you did, " Sam told her.

"I was calming him down, " she told Sam, "He was scared." Dean blew out a breath at her statement, he was not scared.

"That was you earlier, " Mary said as she thought of the lights flashing pink and her feeling so relaxed and calm. "She came into the bunker when I was speaking to you, " Mary told Dean.

"So she was here for...hours, doing what?," Sam asked.

The girl wrapped her hands around air and tugged hard causing the two brothers to stand, as they looked to see two pink cords attaching them to her.

"What the hell?," Dean asked in disbelief as Sam tugged on his.

🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋

Vote, comment, share and happy reading.