Pink Skies 16

10-19-2018

Rania felt drowsy as she was dragged from the back of the old yellow car to a warehouse. The woman put something in her drink, but it wasn't a typical drug. She felt so tired and light headed,her body felt heavy as the world spun beneath her. Satina held Rania close to her body, carrying ber bridal style into the building.

"Its ok my little rose,"  Satina said as she laid the small girl on a worn out bed. Her pink curls falling around her as her eyes were now a dark honey, her bones more visible than before.

"Food," a male hissed as he ran towards Rania, Satina grabbed him by his throat, catching him in midair.

"She's not food she's mine you piece of shit," Satina snapped tossing him to the ground. Rania sat up slowly as to not feel dizzy from moving too fast.

"Satina me want to go home," Rania whined softly as her eyes flashed pink. If Santina had a heart beat, it would've faltered by how cute Rania looked at this moment.

"This is your home now honey," Satina told her as she sat next to her new treasure and held her close.

***

"Sam, Dean," Castiel said as the brothers unpacked in the hotel room.

"Hey Cass so, what exactly happened?," Dean asked they had drove for three days straight, not stopping, so that they could see if it was really Rania.

"Well I did not interfere because you said so, the two girls were quite...intimate with each other. Upon that males were drawn to them," Cass explained as he sat on the corner of the bed.

"After that?," Sam asked.

"The female, who I assume was the pink haired one's mate, carried her outside and left," Castiel told them.

"Rania had to be drugged," Dean said,"she knows 'stranger danger'." Sam nodded his head in agreement as Castiel looked at them as if they were crazy.

"Who is this 'Rania' that you speak of ?," Castiel asked in curiousity.

"Well...she came from where you...from where you were when Jack called you," Sam told him. Castiel eyes widened in shock as he finally put the name to the pink hair.

"Jack summoned Rania?," he asked.

"Yea," the brothers said in unison.

"We must hurry then, they have the mother," Castiel said as his voiced quaked with worry.

"The...mother?," Sam asked.

"Rania is the mother," Castiel told them as they looked at each other."You never looked her up?," he asked as they shook their head no he rolled his eyes.

***

Rania was in pain, her arms were tied to the old wooden post above her head. All she's thought about was Sam and Dean, they probably felt guilty. Yet she regretted leaving so soon to a place so far from them. The pink cord was burning into her skin when she left. The alcohol numbed the pain, and now she wished it lasted.

'Sauvegarde?,' Rania asked her other self.

'We are weak and tired,' Sauvegarde told her, we're going to die again.'  The words echoed into the depths of her soul, fear was laced into her blood. Her death was painful, yet she swallowed her tongue to not scream.

As she laid trying to figure out what to do and how to gain her strength. Rania wondered what steps to take to not die again before her mission was complete.

💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤