1 | Little Oaks Hospital

"Mhmm, yeah. Oooh, that's it, that's the spot. Come on, you can go deeper than that!" She wailed and gasped, alternatively.

"Yeah, is that better now? Is that deep enough for you?"

Caliana halted short outside the bedroom in response to the noise. Two densely-packed plush suitcases remained in tow as she trailed them through the dimly lit hallway. The last thing she was anticipating on move-in day was for her new housemates to be engaging in the Devil's tango, but lo and behold, she couldn't deny the apparent sexual sounds arising from the chink of the door. She set her ear against the door, and the confirmation was there. Yep, they were going at it.

"Ugh, that actually hurts a little. I think it's still too dry. We're going to need more oil."

Her mouth sloped open in a single instant, nose crinkling in sheer distaste. Not only was her housemate being completely inconsiderate on the first day, but he also didn't seem to have a clue about how to satisfy a woman. Figures.

She positioned her suitcase down on the carpet, and repeatedly ploughed her fists against the doorframe.

"Hey! Can't you hear it's ocupado in here?" She heard the male in question hiss through the door.

Caliana released a small growl before finally barging in. "If we're going to be living together for a year, we're going to need to set some house rules—" She was rendered dumbfounded when she witnessed an ash-blonde-haired girl lying prone on the bed, her face swerved sideways against a plump pillow, as the male was situated to one side of her, currently pouring excess coconut oil into his open palm, before smothering it against the tense muscles of her back. "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought—"

"Oh, I can tell exactly what you were thinking, darlin'." He teasingly winked up at her. "A bit of a voyeur, are we? Hoping to catch some action on your first day?" He patted the vacant spot beside him on the bed. "There's always room for another cute one in my bed."

He was tall, despite being sprawled upon the bed, legs dangling to one side of the girl's body. His ochre skin emanated the dulcet shades of golden-brown light that bathed a rainforest. Caliana noted how his jaw was completely clean-shaven, a miniature cut on his right cheek from where the razor had unexpectedly caught him. But the most striking thing was his twinkling eyes; not dissimilar in colour to melted cocoa. Homely in their own right, yet carrying all the impishness of an adolescent boy being caught watching porn. A subtle dent graced his chin; one that seemed to abscond depending upon the movement of his mouth.

"Oh, look, she's blushing." The blonde girl resumed the playful teasing. "I think you struck a nerve there, Roscoe. She totally thought she was in for a threesome."

"I did not!" Caliana attempted to feign confidence, but the sound arose rather high-pitched.

"They're going to eat you alive at Little Oaks Hospital if all it takes is a little mention of sex to get you all worked up," Roscoe explained, a faint chuckle playing at his lips. "We're messing with you, unless..." The twinkle re-emerged as he patted the soft mattress beside him again.

The girl beside him interjected. "Oh, give it up, Roscoe, she's not going to sleep with you. So get back to my massage. Stat."

Roscoe rolled his eyes. "I'm Roscoe. Roscoe Garcia. I take it you're my new housemate. Caliana, was it?"

"Yeah, everyone just calls me Callie though." She murmured before crouching down slightly, to gain the attention of the girl. "And that makes you Amari? Our other housemate?"

"Nope, I'm not your housemate. I'm just visiting Roscoe here. My name's Dawn." She drawled. "Or, you can just call me Doctor Swain. God, I don't think I'm ever going to get used to being called that." Dawn sighed with glee, before emitting a rather exaggerated moan as Roscoe's hand plunged against her muscles once again, the oil sloshing against her skin. "So, voyeur girl, are you joining the medical or surgical team?"