S I X T E E N

»»——CHAPTER SIXTEEN——««
A SURPRISE VISIT

TAEHYUNG clicked his tongue in disbelief once he walked out of the bathroom again, hair now perfectly parted to the side, as he watched how the younger had fallen asleep on the floor, curled up into a little ball. He took a large step over the sleeping figure and walked over to his side of the room to pick up his bag and fill it with his new books.

But before he could reach for said bag, a knocking sound interrupted the dorm's silence. The blonde looked up at the door and quickly walked over it after throwing a sharp glance at the still passed out Jeongguk on the bedroom floor.

As he opened the door, two new faces greeted him with a smile until one of them morphed into a smirk. Taehyung just stood there silently, eyebrow cocked and expression confused on why two strangers were standing in front of his door.

"Hi", the blonde one of the two decided to speak up, "Does Jeon Jeongguk live here?"

Taehyung nodded before opening the door a little more and showing them a peek of the snoring younger on the floor.

"Why is he on the ground?", the boy asked, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Because I dragged him down there", Taehyung replied, now leaning against the doorframe, "He was being a pervert".

This seemed to confuse the other boy even more but before he could speak up once again, the boy who had been silent this whole time, opened his mouth, "We're friends of Jeongguk".

"Oh, I've never seen you before", Taehyung spoke, eyebrows scrunched up together as he examined the two faces. The blonde seemed to be a bit nervous, hand movements jittery and eyes fixated on one point. The black haired boy, on the other hand, seemed confident and Taehyung got a weird feeling in his tummy when the boy slowly started to check him out.

"We're his friends from highschool", the raven head spoke, "So we just came by the say hello".

The older nodded before speaking, "Well I'll inform you you came to see him".

But these words seemed to alarm both of the boys as the blonde of the two quickly shook his head and the other grabbed Taehyung's hands in his. "You can't do that, you see-", the black haired boy spoke, eyes deeply boring into the older's as his mouth spit out lies, "He thinks we went to a different university which made him very sad. But we both came here after a difficult decision and now we wanted to surprise him by appearing in front of his door".

"Ah, I see", Taehyung nodded, wetting his lips as he fought against the blush on his cheeks that was forming by just the sharp look of the other. His hands were warm and it made Taehyung's gay radar freak out, making Lady gaga play on loops in his head.

"Well, we'll just go now", the blonde spoke with a small smile, "We'll come back for him another time when he's awake".

Taehyung merely nodded, stare still locked with the raven head's strong gaze who let a small grin play on his lips.

"And I'll come back for his cute roommate", the boy whispered, shocking Taehyung, as he dropped his hands and walked away from the starstruck gay boy. The blonde was shaken in surprise & excitement, staring at the now closed door as Jeongguk's snores filled the dorm.

"My gay ass still has the charms!"

●○●○●IN THE MEANTIME○●○●○

"Why were you flirting with his roommate?", Yugyeom asked, confused on his friend's actions, "I didn't you know you were gay?"

"I'm not", Youngjae stated nonchalantly, hands stuffed in his pockets, "But he was as cute as he was naïve".

☆☆☆☆☆
i have his plot thought out but i have very little time these days :((