Part 9: A Mistake... Or, Is It?

An update for all of you :D Hope you enjoy!

Ash's POV

I sat in the living room looking through Dawn's wedding planner smiling at the things she came up with and how she organized them. She always loved organizing things and making everything look perfect. Just then, I heard the door open and saw Dawn walk in.

"Hey, how'd it go?" I asked her.

"It was great. I'm glad I got to see him." She said as she sat down next to me on the couch.

"Glad to hear that Dawn." I said as I set down her wedding planner and looked at the time. "Wow, 11pm already?"

She gasped, "oh no! We haven't discussed about the wedding plans and not only that, we need to take your measurements for your tuxedo and everything!"

I chuckled at her, "don't worry about it, Dawn. Tomorrow. I'm really tired." I said as I started walking upstairs towards my room.

Serena hasn't come home yet and I assumed she was just over at her mom's place or something. Doesn't really matter to me though whether she shows up or not. I got into bed and closed my eyes as I fell asleep.

3:00AM

I woke up to see Serena walk into our bedroom smiling over at me. "Hey, Ashy.." she said as she moved towards me.

"Serena? Are you—" I couldn't finish my sentence because she pressed her lips against mine. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her off of me. "What are you doing!? What's wrong with you?" I asked her. "Don't you want me...?" She asked as she seductively slid her dress strap off her shoulder.

"No, Serena. It's late and I'm tired." I said.

"But, Ashy.." She said as she slipped the other one off her shoulder. "I want you.. now.." she said as she moved towards me again. I pushed her away and she fell on the bed. "Leave me alone." I said as I walked downstairs and towards the living room. I then laid down on the couch. I could hear her screaming and throwing stuff around in the room and sighed. At this point, I didn't care anymore.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Next morning

I woke up to see Serena coming downstairs into the living room. She glared at me as she walked towards the front door, opened it, and left. I rolled my eyes as I got out off bed and went upstairs into the room.

The room was a mess. My drawer was opened and my clothes were scattered everywhere. The lamp was on the floor broken. The mirror on the dresser was slightly cracked. The only thing that wasn't a mess was the bed. I sighed as I took a pair of clothes from the floor and changed.

I walked out the room and went downstairs to see Dawn sitting in the kitchen drinking some orange juice. "Hey.." she greeted.

"Morning." I smiled as I went over to the coffee maker and made some coffee.

"I heard Serena last night. She sounded really.. mad." She said as she took her glass and went over to the sink to wash it.

I sighed, "yeah. I just felt.. really uncomfortable with her last night."

"I see.. Hey, wanna take your measurements now?" She asked. I nodded my head at her as I went into the living room. She took out a weight measurement and started measuring from my back and around my neck.

"You know, if she makes you uncomfortable, why not just tell her?" She suggested as she started measuring my arms.

"I would but.. she's so stubborn. She doesn't understand a thing about me." I said.

"Well, She should try to understand. You are getting married." She said as she started writing down my measurements on a small book. I turned around and she started measuring my chest and waistline.

"And marriage should be between two people who understand each other physically and emotionally." She said as she looked up at me and smiled.

We both stared at each other again and this time.. we found ourselves leaning towards each other until our lips touched. She put her arms around my neck as I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me.

I then felt her pull away and she looked at me in shock. "A-Ash.. I'm sorry.. I don't know what came over me.." she said. "Dawn.. no.." I said as I tried to explain to her.

"Ash.. please, no." She cried.

I stopped realizing what I was doing. I didn't want her to think I was like Kenny. I didn't want her feeling that way. It hurt for me to say it but I had to anyway..

"You're right. I'm sorry, Dawn.. that kiss was.. just a mistake. Right? Let's forget about it." I told her as I tried my best to hold back my tears.

"Yeah.. well.. I'm done taking your measurements so.. I'll just go on ahead to the tailor and have everything sorted out." She said as she walked out the door. I fell back against the couch and sighed.. I want her back..

Dawn's POV

I put my hands to my lips remembering what just happened awhile ago. There was something about Ash.. I don't know what.. but, there was just something about him that I haven't felt with anyone else.

No, the kiss was just a mistake.. it was nothing more. He just had a bad fight with Serena and I probably just felt... lonely. Yeah, that's probably why the kiss happened.

Or.. is it?

How'd you guys like this chapter? Update ya soon!