two

⁀➷

⁀➷

The next day, Paisley and Charlie were ready to Apparate to the Burrow with all their luggage. Paisley stood outside Charlie's cot, still waiting for him. She only had a small suitcase, as she was planning on staying there for four days.

"Sorry, I'm late!" Charlie exclaimed as he ran out his cot, his trunk getting dragged through the mud.

"Idiot," she muttered. "Ready?" she asked.

She didn't exactly understand why he wanted to bring the huge trunk, but he claimed it was because he had presents to give to his family. Paisley personally thought it was because he brought all of his beauty products - hair gel, hair mousse, body lotion, and hand lotion. He claimed it was because being a Dragonologist was tough work on his dry skin.

Charlie nodded and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Oh - wait. Did you know that we're getting a new dragon soon?"

Paisley's head perked up. "Really?"

Charlie chuckled. "Yeah."

"I claim the new eggs that hatch," she declared.

Charlie's eyes widened as he took his hand off her shoulder. "What? That's not fair!" he whined.

"I want to build an army!" she stated.

"Why do you need an army anyway?"

Paisley muttered something, but he didn't hear.

"Sorry, what?"

"They're my babies!" she declared.

Charlie gave her a look. "Paisley, I don't think - "

"They're so cute and I wanna keep them," she pouted.

Charlie shook his head before Apparating.

"That little prick left me," she muttered. "I'll teach him to leave me."

She walked into his house, shoved butter into his boots, changed everything in his house to the pink, and hid the remaining clothes that he left behind.

Now, she was ready to Apparate to the Burrow - though she hoped she could with the limited amount of knowledge she had on the house. She closed her eyes and thought of the Burrow, hoping for the best.

She felt her stomach swirl in anticipation as nerves and opened her eyes once the whoosh in her ears disappeared. She somehow successfully Apparated to the Burrow.